October 21, 2017, 02:48:00 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 138103 times)

September 13, 2017, 01:11:09 AM
Reply #2295

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
That stadium generates some atmosphere

deCoubertin

September 13, 2017, 02:48:40 PM
Reply #2296

Bingham Boy

That stadium generates some atmosphere

The Americans generate their noise differently to us. Our atmospheres are generally started behind the goal and then spreads to the rest of that stand, and when loud there, the other stands join in with them. So what works in America wont necessarily work over here.

September 13, 2017, 02:56:21 PM
Reply #2297

MmmBlueRamirez

The Americans generate their noise differently to us.

Yeah, loads of fat chuffers huffing and puffing as they get in and out of their seats to buy another round of chilli dogs.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

September 13, 2017, 03:00:32 PM
Reply #2298

Bingham Boy

Yeah, loads of fat chuffers huffing and puffing as they get in and out of their seats to buy another round of chilli dogs.
Then sit down and shout DEFENSE DEFENSE for 10 seconds then tuck in.

September 13, 2017, 05:45:36 PM
Reply #2299

Toffee1

I'm suprised they can even get into their seats after the tailgate parties before the games.

September 21, 2017, 02:27:24 PM
Reply #2301

blue1948

Dan really seems to be the man on this project ,he has got the Everton bug and is proud of it .Don't understand the need for sketches as they have said they are to involve the fans ,so I suppose there will be a few "what do the fans want ? " debates first .

September 21, 2017, 02:36:15 PM
Reply #2302

Bally

Administrator
Dan really seems to be the man on this project ,he has got the Everton bug and is proud of it .Don't understand the need for sketches as they have said they are to involve the fans ,so I suppose there will be a few "what do the fans want ? " debates first .
There are to be quite a few that the fans forum are going to hold too.
It's the roll I way

September 21, 2017, 02:39:19 PM
Reply #2303

Macca77

Sky Sports were claiming that blueprints and stadium designs will be released fairly soon.

September 21, 2017, 02:39:57 PM
Reply #2304

Waltzer

I suspect he gives the same spin on every project, and why wouldnt he? I think he probably is passionate about all of his work but as soon as the cheque gets signed I suspect he moves on pretty quickly?
My personal view is that its a mistake to ask the fans as inevitably you'll get a million and one response about what it should look like and then when this isnt in the final detail it gets peoples back up because they never listened. My view is that were paying one of the best architects in the world to design us one of the best stadiums in the world so lets let him crack on with it. Im really excited to see what he can come up with.

September 21, 2017, 05:15:33 PM
Reply #2305

blue1948

I suspect he gives the same spin on every project, and why wouldnt he? I think he probably is passionate about all of his work but as soon as the cheque gets signed I suspect he moves on pretty quickly?
My personal view is that its a mistake to ask the fans as inevitably you'll get a million and one response about what it should look like and then when this isnt in the final detail it gets peoples back up because they never listened. My view is that were paying one of the best architects in the world to design us one of the best stadiums in the world so lets let him crack on with it. Im really excited to see what he can come up with.
I suspect you believe that they will listen to all and sundry if they do have a poll or the like .The truth is they like us would be selective and lots of the fans suggestions would of course be impractical or even impossible .Nice to think we had an input tho' .If you read that blog it puts over a real feeling for the club and the supporters and that can not be a bad thing despite your view .

September 26, 2017, 07:32:30 PM
Reply #2306

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 26, 2017, 07:39:08 PM
Reply #2307

Gary1878

he concludes, looking out through his office window where there are views across the Mersey – a passage of water that will welcome 63 cruise liners in 2017. “By 2021, we hope that figure will be double. By then, Bramley-Moore will be built and Liverpool will have a new skyline.”

Target date of 2021....makes sense.

September 28, 2017, 01:44:12 AM
Reply #2308

Macca77

Atletico's new ground looks amazing

September 28, 2017, 02:02:29 AM
Reply #2309

The Analog Kid

Atletico's new ground looks amazing

I mentioned this in the General Football thread; I didn’t even know they were leaving their old one. It’s stunning!