May 24, 2018, 11:01:20 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 244930 times)

January 09, 2018, 08:46:36 PM
Reply #2760

ally2

Leaked images would be really disappointing

January 09, 2018, 08:48:19 PM
Reply #2761

Macca77

Been sent 2 leaked images

The design is weird, 3 sides covered by a big stand and then one side behind a goal a tiny stand

Is there. Way I can post them on here from my phone?

Loads going around, saw this one earlier today, its fake like

https://twitter.com/JonnyLefc/status/950478632635584512

January 09, 2018, 09:21:07 PM
Reply #2762

Simon Paul

Administrator
they were part of some website competition to draw up concept designs

the prize wasn't to be the architect for Everton

January 09, 2018, 09:37:27 PM
Reply #2763

eugene

I was lead to believe we needed the plans to apply for planning permission and that we where to apply before Christmas

January 09, 2018, 09:46:18 PM
Reply #2764

Bally

Administrator
I was lead to believe we needed the plans to apply for planning permission and that we where to apply before Christmas
That was for Commonwealth games all changed when that bid failed Everton then have to start all over again they had prepared for this but, they had to redo another bid in full just to remove a  couple of steps of the process
It's the roll I way

January 09, 2018, 09:53:28 PM
Reply #2765

eugene

That was for Commonwealth games all changed when that bid failed Everton then have to start all over again they had prepared for this but, they had to redo another bid in full just to remove a  couple of steps of the process
Right, so to put it in laymanís terms,the commonwealth stadium was a completely different design (running track taken into consideration)

January 09, 2018, 10:06:15 PM
Reply #2766

D15TIN

Thank god we never got the games - that running track design looks horrific - that would have eventually put me off going I think, can't be doing with an athletics stadium to watch football every week

January 09, 2018, 10:12:52 PM
Reply #2767

eugene

Thank god we never got the games - that running track design looks horrific - that would have eventually put me off going I think, can't be doing with an athletics stadium to watch football every week
I totally agree but my biggest concern is all the hype about it being ground breaking and state of the art, I just donít see it in that render my lad could do better with his Lego

January 09, 2018, 10:16:53 PM
Reply #2768

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Whatever it is people will still find something to moan about.

As long as it's 60k, that's all that really matters.

People are way too particular with how they want this ground to be.

January 09, 2018, 10:19:11 PM
Reply #2769

eugene

Well for a start off isnít it supposed to harmonise with the waterfront ? I just donít see the blend

January 09, 2018, 10:24:04 PM
Reply #2770

Cereal Killer

Well for a start off isnít it supposed to harmonise with the waterfront ? I just donít see the blend

Harmonise with the waterfront?!  lolol I love a bit of good old bullshit spiel that no one can actually define

January 09, 2018, 10:25:39 PM
Reply #2771

D15TIN

I agree that people will always find something to moan about, but I think in general all I want is no running track and close to the pitch, that's all I give a fuck about really, minimum 55,000

January 09, 2018, 10:30:59 PM
Reply #2772

eugene

Harmonise with the waterfront?!  lolol I love a bit of good old bullshit spiel that no one can actually define
Right Iíll put it out there red sandstone (from west Kirby) blue anchors and a clock that works to offset the 5 sided one in the dock next door, for me thatís proper sympathetic and has took 5 mins to design. Iíll get the Lego out later and submit a top design tomorrow Iíll use foil to represent the Mersey

January 09, 2018, 10:42:38 PM
Reply #2773

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Right Iíll put it out there red sandstone (from west Kirby) blue anchors and a clock that works to offset the 5 sided one in the dock next door, for me thatís proper sympathetic and has took 5 mins to design. Iíll get the Lego out later and submit a top design tomorrow Iíll use foil to represent the Mersey
I want a stutue of someone as well. I know we have Dixie  (assuming we remember to pack him when we leave) but if it has to blend with the waterfront what about  Brian Labone or Howard Kendall (both maybe?) in a sitting position by the water's edge with fishing rod (s)?
But I definitely want a statue.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

January 09, 2018, 11:04:59 PM
Reply #2774

Macca77

I want a stutue of someone as well. I know we have Dixie  (assuming we remember to pack him when we leave) but if it has to blend with the waterfront what about  Brian Labone or Howard Kendall (both maybe?) in a sitting position by the water's edge with fishing rod (s)?
But I definitely want a statue.

Deffo, also like us to have the Goodison granites there as well