August 19, 2019, 02:43:33 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 444192 times)

July 26, 2019, 01:27:01 AM
Reply #90

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Phwoar.

The welly, the nelly, the regent road and the royal blue mersey.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 26, 2019, 03:31:44 AM
Reply #91

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
what is the bit that goes out to the water side

That's the Gallows End mate, on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 26, 2019, 05:56:10 AM
Reply #92

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Just got back in from a work thing and met with this outstanding piece of work.

I try to never talk about the neighbours, but what we’ve done here, using a person at the peak of their profession, is in a different league than just bolting on masses of tin just to increase volume.

Getting someone with a cv like his was a genuine power move wasn't it.

July 27, 2019, 02:57:13 AM
Reply #93

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'm quite excited about the general development of the area. See some new pubs and that.

Surely there's a few old closed up rough arse dockers pubs that can be renno'd.

If you were the Bramley Moore pub you'd be thinking about maybe trying to get more space, open up the interior a bit an all. Could be an iconic blue pub.

July 27, 2019, 03:35:56 PM
Reply #94

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It’s just that the “home end” is 13,000 the other end is less capacity.

I think the blue wave is what we want the home end to be thought of in the popular imagination.

Yeah, think it's just our version of Yellow Wall, and to be honest its nice branding... Maybe our collective imaginations ran away with it a little bit and started thinking the stand itself would be shaped like a rolling wave or whatever.

July 29, 2019, 01:56:19 PM
Reply #95

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah the fan plaza is the same size for perspective as either
ST George plateau
The pier head
The whole of the current fanzone and car park.
Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Off topic but where the hell is St George's plaza?

My replacement bus was there the other week and I ended up swerving it because I had no idea where that was.