October 20, 2019, 08:44:37 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 473505 times)

July 17, 2019, 07:25:33 PM
Reply #4620

Deano Blue Boy

Just as an aside, chorizo's well better than salami.

That's debatable

July 17, 2019, 07:36:54 PM
Reply #4621

bigmanbob

Hahahaha rejected petition ....should be their nickmame there days  :thumbsup:
And they wonder why everyone fucking loathes them

July 17, 2019, 08:54:24 PM
Reply #4622

Alanvideo

Sleeve sponsors on training gear isn't it?

Beretta will sponsor the academy
......................yeh I was thinking in a more general way. I think its the first time we've seen Megafon mentioned so that has to be a good thing for the Usmanov connection.
Do they use Beretta products at Goodison ? 
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 17, 2019, 09:10:14 PM
Reply #4623

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
......................yeh I was thinking in a more general way. I think its the first time we've seen Megafon mentioned so that has to be a good thing for the Usmanov connection.
Do they use Beretta products at Goodison ? 

I doubt any of the food served in the stands are as that will be provided by sodexo

July 17, 2019, 09:18:21 PM
Reply #4624

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
Just as an aside, chorizo's well better than salami.
Controversial! The rows we've had between Italian and Spanish colleagues...although nothing compares to the olive oil wars.

As with everything it depends on context. Melt in your mouth salami as part of an antipasti in a restaurant in Naples is heaven. Plastic salami from a plastic packet in ASDA, then give me chorizo every time.

As a cooking ingredient, chorizo walks it over salami, no contest.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

July 17, 2019, 09:18:48 PM
Reply #4625

Alanvideo

I doubt any of the food served in the stands are as that will be provided by sodexo
....................I dare say they could be 'encouraged ' to use Beratta .Its an Italian firm .No pressure.  lolol

« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 09:26:05 PM by Alanvideo »

July 17, 2019, 09:24:54 PM
Reply #4626

Gary1878

NSNO Subscriber
Has anyone actually looked at Megafon and Mail.Ru Group. They are enormous companies. Megafon has $6,4bn revenue, and Mail.Ru Group, around $1bn - also has a $2bn joint venture with Alibaba. I reckon there could be some serious revenue created by this deal.

July 18, 2019, 10:48:26 PM
Reply #4627

Toddacelli

....................I dare say they could be 'encouraged ' to use Beratta .Its an Italian firm .No pressure.  lolol

Really enjoyed that clip. Never watched Sopranos. Think I need to change that soon - it's been on the list for a while.

Does anyone think that the increase in sponsor revenue is because we're being run better on the money side of things? Or is it just the growing influence of money pervading into new levels of the game?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 18, 2019, 10:54:49 PM
Reply #4628

Bluedylan

Really enjoyed that clip. Never watched Sopranos. Think I need to change that soon - it's been on the list for a while.

Does anyone think that the increase in sponsor revenue is because we're being run better on the money side of things? Or is it just the growing influence of money pervading into new levels of the game?

The most important thing you just said, is that you haven't watched the Sops. Get it done.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 18, 2019, 11:29:49 PM
Reply #4629

Alanvideo

@Toddacelli I have the whole thing on DVD and re-watch it every winter. Its also on Sky Atlantic now and then which I think maybe is a  free channel ? Just a shame James Gandolfini died before they could make the movie.
To answer your question on sponsorship ,I think its clear we are being run in a much more professional way these days.

July 19, 2019, 01:07:41 AM
Reply #4630

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
I'm all for putting a pause on all stadium talk and we can all wait here until @Toddacelli has gone away and watched Sopranos from beginning to end yeah?

Don't come back until you agree that Pine Barrens is amongst the greatest 60 minutes of television ever created.

July 19, 2019, 03:07:25 AM
Reply #4631

boothill

Currently watching season 1 for the 6th time. Nothing comes near it
I'm all for putting a pause on all stadium talk and we can all wait here until @Toddacelli has gone away and watched Sopranos from beginning to end yeah?

Don't come back until you agree that Pine Barrens is amongst the greatest 60 minutes of television ever created.

Sent from my POT-LX1 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 22, 2019, 04:37:02 PM
Reply #4632

Simon Paul

Administrator
Pitch to run along the North / South axis

Exec seating in West Stand with view of the river on the opposite end of the room to the pitch.

3/4 of the Dock filled in, with work to preserve the walls so that they can be dug up if stadium moved

Nelson Dock clock site not included in stadium plans

July 22, 2019, 05:09:16 PM
Reply #4633

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
... If stadium moved?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 22, 2019, 05:12:49 PM
Reply #4634

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
... If stadium moved?

Yeah, incase we want to float it down the river closer to the centre or anything.