October 24, 2019, 11:53:14 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 475483 times)

May 07, 2019, 11:26:24 PM
Reply #15

boothill

July 06, 2019, 09:34:24 AM
Reply #16

boothill

Ancient city of babylon, only today named as a world heritage site by unesco. Who'd have thought the BMD could get that label years before, find it amazing

Sent from my POT-LX1 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 19, 2019, 03:07:25 AM
Reply #17

boothill

Currently watching season 1 for the 6th time. Nothing comes near it
I'm all for putting a pause on all stadium talk and we can all wait here until @Toddacelli has gone away and watched Sopranos from beginning to end yeah?

Don't come back until you agree that Pine Barrens is amongst the greatest 60 minutes of television ever created.

July 23, 2019, 04:35:25 AM
Reply #18

boothill

Friday morning outside clock view hospital
"wanna buy a phone lid" ?
I'm confiscating phones on the way in, the club don't know this but it's fucking happening
Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 25, 2019, 01:25:20 AM
Reply #19

boothill

I always though it was bibbys or libbys oil processing plant. Thats what i was told anyway. Probably an amalgamation of things

I used to teach in Bootle...when I'd get off the train there was a mad smell sometimes, heard different stories about what it was:

- dog food factory
- whale bone processing (you know, because of all those Japanese whalers that work the Mersey)
- cereal processing for beer (I assume they meant Cain's, even though it's been dead a while now)

Not once did I hear the very sensible reason of a water plant!

I was kind of hoping when people were talking about a smell that they weren't talking about this, but oh well. For what it's worth, the smell wasn't permanent or anything....some mornings it was in the air, others not. Maybe it only occurs when the plant is undertaking a certain process? And maybe they can avoid doing it on a Friday night / Saturday or Sunday?

What do I know anyway, I was told it was fucking whale bones!

July 26, 2019, 01:20:08 AM
Reply #20

boothill

Fucking hell, that blew a few cobwebs off
COYB