October 16, 2019, 04:08:44 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 471668 times)

July 26, 2019, 05:30:05 AM
Reply #4860

sirblue57

WHAT.THE.FUCK!
he teased us so much, and delivered beyond the wildest expectations.
A thing of beauty, truly a gem.on the waterfront, and iconic.
Oh those.poor shite fans with their loft extension.
I am beyond happy. I cant wait to visit this magnificent NEW stadium.
Bravo to all involved.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

July 26, 2019, 05:33:04 AM
Reply #4861

American Evertonian

Why what are they complaining about?

Everything dumb you could imagine: Too small, isn't one of us, taking too long, doesn't know what he is doing....

Everything ignorant you could come up with
Are we there yet?

July 26, 2019, 05:34:49 AM
Reply #4862

Thornton_19

Very pleased with that.

Exterior looks like it's been inspired a bit by the Elbphilharmonie in Hamburg, but better.
Thats a top shout that. It really does have a similar design. Its a stunning looking building that as well.

July 26, 2019, 05:36:25 AM
Reply #4863

Alanvideo

Stunning.

So, who do we want to see first home match in 2023-24?
...................I thought we were going for 2023/24 but Sky keep quoting 2024 as the opening date. Hope they're wrong.
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 26, 2019, 05:41:36 AM
Reply #4864

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Just got back in from a work thing and met with this outstanding piece of work.

I try to never talk about the neighbours, but what weíve done here, using a person at the peak of their profession, is in a different league than just bolting on masses of tin just to increase volume.

July 26, 2019, 05:46:25 AM
Reply #4865

Ravardo

Finally changed me fat sam avatar for the best one around

July 26, 2019, 05:56:10 AM
Reply #4866

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Just got back in from a work thing and met with this outstanding piece of work.

I try to never talk about the neighbours, but what weíve done here, using a person at the peak of their profession, is in a different league than just bolting on masses of tin just to increase volume.

Getting someone with a cv like his was a genuine power move wasn't it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 26, 2019, 07:15:36 AM
Reply #4867

Jamokachi

Honestly, I canít stop watching the reveal video.

July 26, 2019, 07:31:40 AM
Reply #4868

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I canít believe how much weíve nailed this.

Fucking hell.

Fair play to Moshiri here. Couldíve easily took the easy option and lobbed it in Stonebridge.

Heís put his bollocks on the line, got the absolute best people in the business and built us (touches all the wood he can find) this.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 26, 2019, 07:38:36 AM
Reply #4869

Ramjam

What a fantastic looking stadium, proud to be an Evertonian every day of my life but today has gone to a new level of pride and optimism for our great club, well done to all involved in this project including all of the fans who rejected the Kirkby move and reminded the club the meaning of Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 26, 2019, 10:38:25 AM
Reply #4870

blue1948

Is it just me but doesn't the top look like an upturned boat?

July 26, 2019, 11:28:04 AM
Reply #4871

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
It is just WOW! Itís way better than the brick stadium I love in the US. Itís totally blown my mind. I like the font too. Not a thing I donít like.

Itís so much more than I could have imagined. I guess itís why Dan Meiss gets paid in the millions. Absolutely worth every penny they paying that man.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 26, 2019, 12:00:45 PM
Reply #4872

Toddacelli

Stunning.

So, who do we want to see first home match in 2023-24?

Everton, ya ninny!

😁

Seriously though - I love it. The Blue Wave didn't come across as strong as I was expecting in the design but that will probably be more evident in real life.

Thanks Si for that reminder of what people stood for when the Tesco arena was on the cards. The bleak vision you painted of that very possible alternative ending that we could have had - is as stark a contrast to our current future as I can imagine.

Those who stood up to insist on better truly embodied what Nil Satis Nisi Optimum means. Thank you.

See you all there lids!

Fuck me!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 02:40:54 PM by Toddacelli »

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 26, 2019, 12:54:21 PM
Reply #4873

Paddockoldie

I canít believe how much weíve nailed this.

Fucking hell.

Fair play to Moshiri here. Couldíve easily took the easy option and lobbed it in Stonebridge.

Heís put his bollocks on the line, got the absolute best people in the business and built us (touches all the wood he can find) this.

I got wood!!!!

July 26, 2019, 01:21:48 PM
Reply #4874

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
So Iíve only seen two posters on here pretend theyíre not impressed.

Considering weíre a gang of cranks I think that ratio is testament to the designs. 

Not even sure those two are unimpressed, just feel like they need to act unimpressed.