November 21, 2017, 07:01:28 AM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Middlesborough  (Read 15271 times)

September 15, 2016, 03:14:08 AM
Reply #60

bornblue88

I think it depends on what barkleys reaction has been in training etc, but I reckon 4 days is long enough on the naughty step. I don't think del is up to scratch and his best position is no 10 atm. So for me it's the same starting 11 with Valencia to get the last 15mins at no 10

September 15, 2016, 03:16:03 AM
Reply #61

Elgoodo1978

The term Taff is a derogatory term for us Welsh.

Not for me, can't really see how any offense could could be taken from it if in context.  It's more like Poms, yanks or kiwis etc than something universally accepted as discriminatory.    But I guess in the case of him being only player singled for his national team, I suppose there a little offense could be taken if you give enough of a fuck.  Personally I'm fuckin landed that a captain of the sheepshagers is bossing it for my boys again and to be reminded of that is a little treat ;-)

September 15, 2016, 03:54:23 AM
Reply #62

Alanvideo

Not for me, can't really see how any offense could could be taken from it if in context.  It's more like Poms, yanks or kiwis etc than something universally accepted as discriminatory.    But I guess in the case of him being only player singled for his national team, I suppose there a little offense could be taken if you give enough of a fuck.  Personally I'm fuckin landed that a captain of the sheepshagers is bossing it for my boys again and to be reminded of that is a little treat ;-)
................ Ashley Williams isn't Welsh.
We are special ,we are Everton.

September 15, 2016, 04:49:41 AM
Reply #63

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

It's not really. I was just having a bit of fun with Thomas, but forgot to respond to his reply. Tbf we are quite a hardy nation when it comes to name calling. I've never taken offence to it, or being called a sheep-shagger.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 15, 2016, 04:50:10 AM
Reply #64

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

He is now by residency. You can't have him back you English bastards
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 15, 2016, 05:08:22 AM
Reply #65

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I have to say I want deulofeu on the pitch.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 15, 2016, 05:12:33 AM
Reply #66

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

I get a tingle in my body when he fronts up against the left back.

September 15, 2016, 05:17:30 AM
Reply #67

Elgoodo1978

Aye but he plays fro Wales "his national team" and "is captain of the sheepshagers".   didn't say he was Welsh.

September 15, 2016, 07:20:34 AM
Reply #68

Thornton_19

Deulofeu has to start. Barkley can wait come off the bench, or if things are going well enough just be rested and start against Norwich.

September 15, 2016, 10:26:54 AM
Reply #69

Sixx1402

Well I'm over in LA on 'vacation' as they call it, can't believe I've missed one live game and now this one is BT sport!!

Not fair (sort of)

I take it from the comments that Rosco has been doing his usual hot and cold schedule

Deffo need someone else for that position to give him some competition

I'm going for a 4-0 rump roasting

What a start to the season so far eh
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

September 15, 2016, 12:16:26 PM
Reply #70

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I get a tingle in my body when he fronts up against the left back.

Sounds like Ram wants him somewhere other than on the pitch!
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

September 15, 2016, 02:38:09 PM
Reply #71

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
It's not really. I was just having a bit of fun with Thomas, but forgot to respond to his reply. Tbf we are quite a hardy nation when it comes to name calling. I've never taken offence to it, or being called a sheep-shagger.

Fixed for you

September 15, 2016, 03:47:17 PM
Reply #72

Lxxx

Going with the same team sends out the right message to Barkley, it's then on him to respond. It's also our best team, in my opinion.

September 15, 2016, 05:12:23 PM
Reply #73

Robioto

There is an Irish Bar half way down their main bit of town. Had the Everton Chelsea game on that was on sky last year. This will probably be your best bet

Nice. Thanks, I'll certainly look it up.

September 15, 2016, 09:33:12 PM
Reply #74

The Analog Kid

Hope we win this one big! It's my wedding day on Saturday and wouldn't want it to spoil the wife's night.

Brother (best man) and I are walking down the aisle to Z Cars in waistcoats printed with our names and numbers. Wedding breakfast should finish around 5, so hoping to settle in with a pint and catch the match before the evening do gets going!

COYB!

Have a great day and congratulations.