January 20, 2019, 05:17:27 AM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Middlesborough  (Read 27516 times)

September 14, 2016, 05:43:21 PM
Read 27516 times

Bluedylan

Same starting 11 imo.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

September 14, 2016, 07:01:13 PM
Reply #1

Bluedylan

Barkley tends to be a bad sub. I think he'll start with him, and try to give him a confidence boost by saying 'forget about that game now, go and play well here'.

Incidentally, we could also go top of the table on Saturday night, depending on the Chelsea result and/or goal difference.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

September 14, 2016, 07:08:18 PM
Reply #2

Bluedylan

Who is on a drought?

City are playing Bournemouth at 3pm on Saturday mate

Yeah, Bournemouth win naturally ;)

Thought they were playing Sunday ;(

September 14, 2016, 07:09:46 PM
Reply #3

Bluedylan

There's bound to be some winger or midfield player who's not scored for about 18 months in their squad just itching to play us.

Was looking at Boro forum the other day, and they were saying exactly the same about us. It's amusing how many clubs think they are the ones who end people's goal droughts. Sunderland fans thought the same with Lukaku (which clearly proved to be true)

September 17, 2016, 06:45:35 PM
Reply #4

Bluedylan

Boro always set up defensively solid, and I think they'd bite your hand off for a point, so I think this is another game where you need the first goal quite early, to open it up and to make them come out a bit, giving space for our attacking players.

I think if we go ahead first half, I can see it being a comfortable 3-0 job.

I'm hoping Koeman will be onto our lads about coming flying out first half, after the sloppy first half against Sunderland.

September 17, 2016, 06:46:27 PM
Reply #5

Bluedylan

"Come on Bournemouth!!!" ;D

Can see Bournemouth getting annihilated, given how open Eddie Howe like to play.

September 17, 2016, 10:42:26 PM
Reply #6

Bluedylan

Imagine if Barkley keeps losing the ball, crowd could start on him again...

Big game this for him.

Nah, he just needs a solid 7/10 game. No added pressure or OTT expectations.

September 17, 2016, 11:41:29 PM
Reply #7

Bluedylan

Jags' passing has never improved.

September 17, 2016, 11:52:53 PM
Reply #8

Bluedylan

So he doesn't touch the ball at all, and knocks the keeper over, and it's not a foul???

September 17, 2016, 11:56:08 PM
Reply #9

Bluedylan

Anyway the crowd are into it now, which is what we needed.

September 18, 2016, 12:05:02 AM
Reply #10

Bluedylan

Kev needs to buck his ideas up again.

September 18, 2016, 12:08:30 AM
Reply #11

Bluedylan

Gana's a one man pressing tactic.

September 18, 2016, 12:15:33 AM
Reply #12

Bluedylan

Right I'm going down there to kill Mason, and take one for the team. I can't put up with this shite any longer.

September 18, 2016, 12:16:33 AM
Reply #13

Bluedylan

Have that Boro, you spoiling cunts.

September 18, 2016, 12:20:51 AM
Reply #14

Bluedylan

Right, I wanna see us manage and control this position from here, and hurt them even more on the counter - something we couldn't do last year.