October 24, 2017, 03:55:37 AM

Author Topic: JO!!! Send him back!!!  (Read 3895 times)

December 12, 2009, 09:56:04 PM
Read 3895 times

mo200375

I appreciate that he has improved slightly over the past few games, but lets be honest... we have better and he is only a Squad player... Weak and Heartless.

deCoubertin

December 12, 2009, 10:06:11 PM
Reply #1

Endless, Nameless

He goes down when he feels a light breeze. He is weak, passionless, finishless and generally useless. I don't want a player like this in an EVERTON team. The only thing spectacular about him is his hair.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 12, 2009, 10:07:57 PM
Reply #2

MmmBlueRamirez

I thought he wasn't playing too badly tbh. Just fell over a lot in the last 10 mins.

I bet hes not really injured though the big puff.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 12, 2009, 10:18:21 PM
Reply #3

everton.chris

Get rid of Jo and bring back Jutkiewicz
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

December 12, 2009, 10:25:53 PM
Reply #4

RICH

think we all know he is not going to make it in the prem so send him back and save the money

December 12, 2009, 10:33:46 PM
Reply #5

MmmBlueRamirez

think we all know he is not going to make it in the prem so send him back and save the money

If we had anichebe and Jv back fit then i'd agree. Unfortunately we just dont have the players to do that at the moment.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 12, 2009, 11:01:52 PM
Reply #6

Billyfozz

Finally I'm not the only one not happy with Jo. Send him back before his loan runs out even though we're short.
We're the team, we're supreme, number one and we love you E-ver-ton

December 12, 2009, 11:03:46 PM
Reply #7

Ash88

he'll go back to city and be a world beater. Just watch it happen

December 12, 2009, 11:07:53 PM
Reply #8

sharpattack

Bloody awful footballer
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

December 12, 2009, 11:17:52 PM
Reply #9

Jamokachi

pmsl at this thread

December 12, 2009, 11:19:04 PM
Reply #10

Bob Sacamano

.....Yawn

December 12, 2009, 11:35:12 PM
Reply #11

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Just didn't seem to want it today.  Almost desperate to come off the pitch.

December 12, 2009, 11:38:18 PM
Reply #12

Endless, Nameless

Just didn't seem to want it today.  Almost desperate to come off the pitch.
Yep. He was gesturing to come off after his first incident, even though it was just an impact injury. If people don't have the passion to play for us, then I don't want them to play for us.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 13, 2009, 12:33:16 AM
Reply #13

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think Jo is as bad as some are making out. He generally holds the ball up well and pass, shame about his finishing, but he's still an improvement on AJ.

Anyway, I don't think Jo is a problem. He does a job, wears the defence down and then we bring Yak or Saha on fresh to finish the job off.

The thing I'm more worried about is out 10 million man, Bilya. I forget he's playing half the time. At least Jo has input, Bilya to me offers very little, or at least how he's being utilised.

At this moment in time, he is making fellaini's first season world class in comparison.

So instead of worrying about a player who will be leaving at the end of the season, worry about the invisible one that's cost 10 million!
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

December 13, 2009, 01:38:21 AM
Reply #14

Билялетдинов

he improved today - think he's more of an attacking midfielder than a striker. and, shock of shocks, he was injured.