October 17, 2019, 11:23:11 PM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 34983 times)

September 24, 2016, 10:51:21 PM
Reply #15

Ross

Deulofeu trying to dribble past 3 players 25 yards from his own goal. Soft cunt.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 24, 2016, 10:55:06 PM
Reply #16

Ross

@Cozzie have you been on the vodka redbulls?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 24, 2016, 11:10:33 PM
Reply #17

Ross

Koeman must take a lot of blame today. You can't start a premier league game with a player injured if you've got alternatives who are fit and capable. We never got going and part of the reason for that was because we missed Barry's influence, he might have been on the pitch but he wasn't present today and we looked much better when he went off.

Poor team selection, some terrible individual performances plus missing some very presentable chances equal tough shit no matter who you're playing against and today Bournemouth weren't up to much really.

September 25, 2016, 12:24:22 AM
Reply #18

Ross

You'd have to say so. Barry should've probably been the one closing down that space that the goal came from. So it may well have been a costly decision. Wonder if Lukaku was given injections or some such to play too, he didn't altogether look at the races either.

Yeah I'd imagine Lukaku probably had some help as well. The bench seemed an odd choice as well given we went into the game with two players carrying an injuries but only one option for each, yet we had two defenders on the bench and two wingers.

You'd expect it to be the other way round in that situation if you're gambling on starting players.