October 18, 2019, 05:22:08 PM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 35001 times)

September 24, 2016, 10:51:03 PM
Reply #45

Cozzie

I envy Bournemouths energy. They have allowed us absolutely nothing.

September 24, 2016, 10:52:22 PM
Reply #46

Cozzie

Feel sick with how awful we have been.

So underprepared. When barry is off we are shit.

September 24, 2016, 10:52:58 PM
Reply #47

Cozzie

It's embarrassing that we cant even play direct.

September 24, 2016, 10:53:56 PM
Reply #48

Cozzie

So assessment. Was it just an easy opening set of fixtures or are we a bit shit?

September 24, 2016, 10:56:37 PM
Reply #49

Cozzie

That was shocking uterrly laughable how shit that was.

September 24, 2016, 10:57:08 PM
Reply #50

Cozzie

September 24, 2016, 11:05:30 PM
Reply #51

Cozzie

The window is coming back to bite us on the arse, big time.

Barkley is horrendous, I am going to have to finally admit he will never make it, he has had more than enough chances, he was a total passenger today.

We looked crap against Norwich without Barry, and equally as crap with an injured Gareth barry today.

Are we really all about Gareth Barry?

The team was unbalanced when Koeman took over, he mentioned this but it is really showing, we let him down not getting the deals done in the window, and ended up with Valencia on loan when we have a billionaire owner.

Losing some key players to the ACON in Jan, it's gonna take a few windows to get this right but are we confident the current board, with that farce of a summer window, are to be trusted to deliver.

A lot of questions today, Bournemouth well and truly raped us, fair play to them, just did the basics right.

We will have a better season than last season obviously but there are so many fucking things wrong with this squad.

Barkley needs to be completely dropped, give him a run out of the team, but then who the fuck do we put in, anyones guess.

I don't know really, probably spouting all kinds of shite because I am pissed off, but that was embarrassing today.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 11:06:04 PM by Cozzie »

September 24, 2016, 11:09:17 PM
Reply #52

Cozzie

Came out of nowhere this.

I got to admit, it took me by surprise, haha.

September 24, 2016, 11:11:56 PM
Reply #53

Cozzie

January is a shit window as well to get players in.

Just hope we can get some form of a game plan going between now and then.

September 25, 2016, 01:59:36 AM
Reply #54

Cozzie

Koeman wont walk, ridiculous shout.

However, one can't help but feel he is a little pissed off given what he was "promised" when he made the switch.

Yes we doubled his wages and people can look at that, but that transfer window was a disaster, he must have been, and probably still is, seething about it.