October 16, 2019, 01:47:38 PM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 34924 times)

September 24, 2016, 10:13:33 PM
Reply #15

KoemansNumberTens

Hes got to score. Its a sitter.

September 24, 2016, 10:17:58 PM
Reply #16

KoemansNumberTens

Want to see Deulofeu on.

God help us. Not sure I can cope with the waste if we have to see him and Barkley at the same time

September 24, 2016, 10:21:23 PM
Reply #17

KoemansNumberTens

Cracking start by deulofeu. Catches them on the break. Lets 2 players catch up and then loses it for a goalkick. Hes a fucking circus act. Lads a clown

September 24, 2016, 10:25:42 PM
Reply #18

KoemansNumberTens

Im sorry but Deulofeu is just shit. Waste waste waste waste waste

September 24, 2016, 10:27:38 PM
Reply #19

KoemansNumberTens

I could happily smother Barkley and Deulofeu with a pillow. Not a shread of sense between them

September 24, 2016, 10:29:56 PM
Reply #20

KoemansNumberTens

I'd start Deulofeu on the road, Bolasie at home.

Im hoping Barcelona take him back. Fucking start him? Hes terrible. Blown 2 decent chances already today. Hes probably blown 8 or 10 already this season. Not scored for 10 months. Fucking start him??

September 24, 2016, 10:38:54 PM
Reply #21

KoemansNumberTens

Deulofeu is a truly horrible footballer. Takes some skill to lose the ball as often as he has. He even manages to wait for defenders to catch up so he can lose it again. Waste waste waste waste waste

September 24, 2016, 10:42:06 PM
Reply #22

KoemansNumberTens

Don't think there's any chance Barca are gonna activate that clause any time soon.

Think had Martinez still been here theyd be a danger wed pay them to go away. If they try it with Koeman he'll be back at Barcelona

September 24, 2016, 10:44:41 PM
Reply #23

KoemansNumberTens

Weve got a lot of extremely thick footballers in attacking positions.

September 24, 2016, 10:47:28 PM
Reply #24

KoemansNumberTens

What a fucking miss. Not our day

September 24, 2016, 10:53:43 PM
Reply #25

KoemansNumberTens

I envy Bournemouths energy. They have allowed us absolutely nothing.

Missed some absolute sitters despite being shite. A decent side would have passed right through them. Weve made them look good

September 24, 2016, 11:00:01 PM
Reply #26

KoemansNumberTens

Some pretty dreadful performances. Coleman and Oviedo were both shite. Gueye and Barry did fuck all. Bolasie made a couple of good chances but some of what he did was beyond stupid. Lukaku barely chalenged. Barkley is a bit shit and a bit wasteful as always. Deulofeu though.... He really is just shite. Hes thick as pig shit. Just wastes so much. Im utterly amazed that anyone rates him. He butchers good positions every single game.

September 24, 2016, 11:04:00 PM
Reply #27

KoemansNumberTens

We didnt solve the problem in the window that all our attacking players apart from Lennon are complete individual players. Their first thought is what can i do, can i score a goal, can i beat a man. Those players are fine, you need them but we signed Bolasie who is another one of them and didnt get anyone of a different mould to get us a different option of balance.

So when we have individuals who have awful games like they all did today, we are going to be very poor.

All completely inconsistant flair players. Is Kone injured. He should have been our first sub in the last 2 games. Least you know he will hold it up and win a few flick ons

September 24, 2016, 11:16:12 PM
Reply #28

KoemansNumberTens

For the style of player he is, yes. However the problem is he isnt near Premier league standard anymore. He doesnt have the legs, pace and while his first touch when the ball goes into his chest can be very good he doesnt have the nimbleness to then do anything with it. He holds onto it for too long and ultimately offers nothing as a result.

Its a tough one as there arent really many options. Deulofeu was the right sub for Mirallas in terms of trying something else. Maybe Lennon at half time for Mirallas would have been better for a safer option who works harder that could have helped us get a foothold in the game before trying to be expansive.

Lennon is an infinitely better bet than Deulofeu. Least youre getting a consistant level in terms of workrate defensive play and common sense. Deulofeu is a horrible footballer. Can make a decent youtube video out of the odd occassions it works but generally hes butchering positions wed struggle to make a mess of. The lad is simple. He does very little on a football pitch which is based in logic. In the clear on the right and he fucking waits for the defenders to catch up. Theres people on here suggesting we should give Barcelona 10M not to re-sign him. We should piggyback him there if they are remotely interested in adding a simpleton to their possession football

September 25, 2016, 05:27:02 AM
Reply #29

KoemansNumberTens

It's a long term job. We are already better defensively. All our signings have had at least a decent start. We've got decent points on the board
Think the reality is we've done quite well so far but we needed more players we need more time
I don't think Barkley deulofeu or Mirallas are what koeman wants. It takes time though. We need the next transfer window.