April 26, 2017, 06:51:05 PM

Author Topic: January 2017 Transfer Window  (Read 155976 times)

November 16, 2016, 01:36:25 AM
Reply #60

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

The fact you've played the Martinez card reflects poorly on you I'd say. He's gone, consigned to Everton's history like many many others. It's time others got over that because I've not mentioned him in relation to Everton for a good few months I'd imagine.

There's also no way I want Moshiri or Koeman to fail because simply that means Everton have failed.

This thread is about the coming transfer window and how and what people think will happen let's keep it that way instead of constant looking backwards to score points.

I'm only saying martinez because you championed him to the end
When he got binned your posting style imo has turned negative towards the club and that's a shame
Heisenberg thoughts on Lukaku :
If he was English his value would be 10-15.

November 16, 2016, 01:41:10 AM
Reply #61

Ross

NSNO Subscriber

I'm only saying martinez because you championed him to the end
When he got binned your posting style imo has turned negative towards the club and that's a shame

No it's just apathetic attempt to undermine somebody with a different opinion to you.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 16, 2016, 01:45:41 AM
Reply #62

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
No it's just apathetic attempt to undermine somebody with a different opinion to you.
Ok
Heisenberg thoughts on Lukaku :
If he was English his value would be 10-15.

November 16, 2016, 01:46:21 AM
Reply #63

ally2

going of what we made in the last window and what we had to spend I am really hoping this is a window we do work in

sell McCarthy get this guy in Ignacio Camacho along with Morgan Schneiderlin no point waiting till the summer to look for barry,s replacement

that would give us 4 in there and Gibson for what he,s worth

Nothing

November 16, 2016, 02:12:53 AM
Reply #64

MartinezsLeftTeste

I think we'll spend big in Jan. Think people high up in the club will have been a bit embarrassed as to how the window ended after a lot of positive talk about investment in the team. Think deals will already be in place.
The Algerian winger who plays in France is apparently not playing too much. The guy at Napoli.... Is he in the team. I think we'll get a couple of old targets who maybe thought they could do better at 1 stage and it turned out they couldn't and maybe a couple of new 1s now Walsh has got his eye in
The question isn't what's available more what sort of value will we get for our money

November 16, 2016, 03:19:59 AM
Reply #65

cantoffee

The "Martinez card" is a new one.

Good stuff.

November 17, 2016, 06:09:55 PM
Reply #66

MmmBlueToffee

The "Martinez card" is a new one.

Good stuff.

Martinez is the new Moyes.......
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 18, 2016, 05:22:55 AM
Reply #67

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

November 18, 2016, 02:17:38 PM
Reply #68

Macca77

Koeman is making all the right noises transfer wise isn't he, he's all but said we will definitely bringing a few players in during the window.

November 18, 2016, 02:20:24 PM
Reply #69

Rhys

Koeman is making all the right noises transfer wise isn't he, he's all but said we will definitely bringing a few players in during the window.

He clearly said we'd like to bring in 4 in the last 3 days of the window in August though....

November 18, 2016, 06:29:37 PM
Reply #70

MmmBlueToffee

He clearly said we'd like to bring in 4 in the last 3 days of the window in August though....

Can't say we didn't try.

Dodged a bullet with Sissoko though.....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 18, 2016, 07:52:31 PM
Reply #71

bacon sarnie

£7m offer for Lookman turned down by Charlton, according to the Mirror.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-plot-fresh-transfer-bid-9281588

And the Guardian.........'Everton appear to have made an actual real-world cash bid for Charlton’s £10m-rated Ademola Lookman. Sadly, however, it was £3m short of that rating, and given that Arsenal, Manchester City and Liverpool are also interested, it’s been rejected.'

Smoke-screens.

November 18, 2016, 08:35:35 PM
Reply #72

Makis

A 19-year old League One player who has scored three goals in the League is worth 10 million. Remember that when you wonder why some established player costs 20.

November 19, 2016, 01:00:47 AM
Reply #73

MartinezsLeftTeste

Can't say we didn't try.

How bad has he been? Know he got sent off and so a 3 match ban. Has he even been starting games?

November 19, 2016, 01:43:38 AM
Reply #74

Macca77

Can't say we didn't try.

Newcastle fans were right about him