November 17, 2018, 04:48:01 AM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Swansea  (Read 17633 times)

November 19, 2016, 09:24:02 PM
Reply #75

KoemansNumberTens

Koeman must be watching this lot and thinking I wouldnt mind getting rid of almost all of them

November 19, 2016, 09:24:06 PM
Reply #76

Evertonian in NC

We're missing Barry's midfield distribution... badly.

Should the game continue in this fashion, Mirallas/Deulofeu for McCarthy is the switch to make. We need Barkley's distribution from deeper right now.

absolutely MUST do this, since Davies didn't make the bench.  I'd go with Deulofeu, double down on speed with him and Lennon.

Also consider Holgate for Coleman.  He's been a passenger (again).
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 19, 2016, 09:24:11 PM
Reply #77

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I get the feeling that we actually do less pressing than any other side in the league!

We will master it once everyone has worked out how to combat it
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 19, 2016, 09:24:29 PM
Reply #78

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
In the words of theRam.  The is all a bit grim
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 19, 2016, 09:24:34 PM
Reply #79

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber
Missed the first 15 minutes (see cooking thread)
Not looking too tidy this

November 19, 2016, 09:25:30 PM
Reply #80

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber
Might have to put my lucky EFC top on to see if that helps..

November 19, 2016, 09:26:08 PM
Reply #81

Ross

A team with our attacking minded players shouldn't continually be this poor and disjointed.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 19, 2016, 09:26:11 PM
Reply #82

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Koeman must be watching this lot and thinking I wouldnt mind getting rid of almost all of them

He should be thinking why his methods aren't getting across.

November 19, 2016, 09:26:16 PM
Reply #83

Evertonian in NC

What awkward wizardry by Bolasie...surprised Rom.  FFS.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 19, 2016, 09:26:50 PM
Reply #84

Rodenplav64

Maybe get rid of him as well .

November 19, 2016, 09:27:03 PM
Reply #85

Lxxx

What part of pressing do these lot not get? Koeman couldn't be any more explicit but it's not sinking in.

November 19, 2016, 09:27:30 PM
Reply #86

Evertonian in NC

Might have to put my lucky EFC top on to see if that helps..

It's funny that any of us can still consider any of our gear "lucky"...but I just put my hat on after reading your post.

November 19, 2016, 09:28:13 PM
Reply #87

Evertonian in NC

Holgate pressed.  Maybe he should have kept playing.

November 19, 2016, 09:28:28 PM
Reply #88

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
The 'Standby Operation Goodison Exercise' person sounds a lot more friendly than in past years.
My momma says I'm special.

November 19, 2016, 09:28:50 PM
Reply #89

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber
Brilliant that by Barkley and Yana