November 19, 2018, 06:31:24 AM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Swansea  (Read 17726 times)

November 19, 2016, 09:22:03 PM
Read 17726 times

sam of the south

I think we should go with what we've got in January
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

November 19, 2016, 11:03:45 PM
Reply #1

sam of the south

For all the talk he does of pressing (nearly wrote 'preshing' because I'm pissed off, but luckily I'm classier than that and not xenophobic)this team doesn't do much of it.

We also seem as slow and ponderous as we did under Martinez, and as Shogs said the only gameplan seems to be to get the ball to Bolasie so he can sling it over.

I know this is still a mainly Martinez side, but come on, three months into his tenure and we earn a last-minute tepid draw against the worst Swansea team since Sky invented football.

Truly shit stuff since the poor Transfer Deadline Day and lame surrender to Norwich in the League Cup.

November 20, 2016, 12:23:36 AM
Reply #2

sam of the south

Only thing that can save tonight is an XXL Chicken, Bacon, BBQ Papa Johns with obscene amounts of Special Garlic Dip

November 20, 2016, 12:55:33 AM
Reply #3

sam of the south

I see we've given Koeman a massive 13 games before the suggestions he's shit are doing the rounds. Classy as always some on here.

I don't think people realise just how much of a clusterfuck we had been left in by Roberto. This is a long term thing. It's going to be ugly at times. January will give us an opportunity to do something. Then we go from there.

I know, mate.

It has looked completely poo since Transfer Deadline Day though, hasn't it! 😁