November 24, 2017, 06:48:17 PM

Author Topic: Southampton vs Everton  (Read 13218 times)

November 25, 2016, 03:05:58 AM
Reply #30

Bluedylan

I'm having Barry and Barkley in there most def

Yeah fair enough. Maybe I'm a bit down on our lot because of the utter shite they've served up for the past few games.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 25, 2016, 04:45:22 AM
Reply #31

hill135

I personally would wank a barnyard animal to have VVD here. He's awesome

November 25, 2016, 06:05:10 AM
Reply #32

Ross

Where Southampton finished last season means next to nothing now, they did actually lose 5 home game last year and draw 3 and considering they've only won 2 at home this season I'd hardly call it a "tough" game, especially given the advantages we have over them going into Sunday.

[/quote.............]Given the way we failed to turn up against Swansea I reckon Soton away is going to be a very ' tough ' game.

Not when they've been underwhelming at home all season Al?

Let's give Koeman the benefit of the doubt for Swansea we were at least better than that Chelsea game. He didn't have the squad together for the run up and those kind of breaks can always ruin good runs besides kick starting good ones.

I just see us winning this given the circumstances. Koemans return after an acrimonious exit, their busy week and our desire to end a poor run of results with a fully fit and rested squad.

Can't see why it's such a difficult fixture myself.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 25, 2016, 04:25:51 PM
Reply #33

plumber

Some weird posts here.

I wouldn‘t take any Southampton player except van Dijk and Forster.  They lost their manager and best players in the summer (as usual), replaced Mane with fucking Redmond and replaced their top scorer with nobody. They are 11-th in the prem and a bit shit in Europe. Their defence is well organized, but attack toothless (joint 15-th with Sunderland). Overal they are an absolutely average team.

I remember Moyes lambasted for lack of ambition against big boys. Now we are talking about ambition when our fans think the best result we can wish is a draw against Southampton.

November 25, 2016, 06:53:33 PM
Reply #34

Bluenose 91

Fucking hell no one is saying they're gonna beat us 10-0.

Only Chelsea have won there this season.  Liverpool drew there last week. 

Most away games in this league are tough.  If we go there and win on Sunday we'll have played extremely well.

November 25, 2016, 08:00:34 PM
Reply #35

Lxxx

Most away games in this league are tough.  If we go there and win on Sunday we'll have played extremely well.

Most home games are tough for us as well. Makes for an annoying season so far.

November 26, 2016, 02:38:48 AM
Reply #36

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We're going to get beat and it won't be pleasant.

I'm afraid I agree
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 26, 2016, 03:40:57 AM
Reply #37

Macca77

Random this but ive just been playing Fifa17 as Everton, checking emails and Barkley has asked for an improved contract, offered him 90k a week and he rejected it and is leaving on a free, cheeky fucker, I'm livid! Dropped him from the squad, that'll teach him.

November 26, 2016, 04:13:35 AM
Reply #38

Cozzie

Can still see us winning, don't know why I am so optimistic mind, but there ya go.

November 26, 2016, 05:01:46 AM
Reply #39

Ross

Random this but ive just been playing Fifa17 as Everton, checking emails and Barkley has asked for an improved contract, offered him 90k a week and he rejected it and is leaving on a free, cheeky fucker, I'm livid! Dropped him from the squad, that'll teach him.

Down to his last 18 months come January you or Walshy need to pull ya finger out before he's snapped up next summer for next to nothing!
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 26, 2016, 11:24:57 AM
Reply #40

Cuttyblue

Can still see us winning, don't know why I am so optimistic mind, but there ya go.

We prob will win, football just works this way.

November 26, 2016, 01:30:04 PM
Reply #41

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Am going to this one, understand parking bit of a problem near St.Marys, anyone know of a good place to park ?

November 26, 2016, 02:50:07 PM
Reply #42

Zoolander

Am going to this one, understand parking bit of a problem near St.Marys, anyone know of a good place to park ?
When I've been I've parked in the NCP in central Southampton (next to Asda) and walked across the park to get there. (Probably a ten minute walk)

November 26, 2016, 04:53:31 PM
Reply #43

Rhys

SSN had a section the other day on who is the better striker Lukaku or Austin. I mean fair enough have a discussion about which is the better XI or who has the better chance of a good season but they tried to turn a 1 second debate of, Lukaku, into a section of a show.

November 26, 2016, 08:30:21 PM
Reply #44

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Oh cock. This is tomorrow. Wondered why I couldn't find any team news.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin