October 23, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

Author Topic: London Evertonians  (Read 2514 times)

December 01, 2016, 04:29:58 AM
Reply #15

stirlingblue

https://billetto.co.uk/en/events/everton-back-in-london

There's an event to preview the new Alex Young film (Alex the Great) with appearances from David France and Bob Latchford

some ugly fella with glasses who posts on here is hosting it as well if you fancied popping along to heckle / throw your knickers

Thanks for posting this on here Si, had a great night tonight and would never have known it was going on if it wasn't for NSNO

Good to meet DannyR too!

December 01, 2016, 05:10:58 AM
Reply #16

DannyR

Boss night this, Si didn't fuck up too much and always good to meet another NSNOer!
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

December 01, 2016, 07:49:44 AM
Reply #17

Simon Paul

Administrator
Enjoyed that tonight. Not so much the host basically pissing off to leave me and David to it - and then making me ask for a DVD player because his didn't work...

Good crowd though and everyone seemed to have a good time. Latch was great and David always has some boss tales.

Was good to meet Stirling blue too, even though I'm still confused by his username!

December 02, 2016, 03:04:50 AM
Reply #18

stirlingblue

Enjoyed that tonight. Not so much the host basically pissing off to leave me and David to it - and then making me ask for a DVD player because his didn't work...

Good crowd though and everyone seemed to have a good time. Latch was great and David always has some boss tales.

Was good to meet Stirling blue too, even though I'm still confused by his username!

I joined NSNO when I was living in Stirling, now I live in London should I be LondonBlue?

Doesn't feel like it has as much character...

December 02, 2016, 04:05:20 AM
Reply #19

Simon Paul

Administrator
I joined NSNO when I was living in Stirling, now I live in London should I be LondonBlue?

Stirling sounds so much more exotic mate, keep that!

And the avatar

Was good to meet you last night - and here's hoping @DannyR survived his epic journey today!

December 02, 2016, 04:34:23 AM
Reply #20

Gash

Global Moderator

Stirling has far better castles and monuments. :)