December 16, 2017, 11:32:00 AM

Author Topic: [News]Is it time to bring Oumar Niasse in from the cold?  (Read 3699 times)

December 08, 2016, 03:39:39 PM
Reply #30

Rodenplav64

It's not a debate though is it, you're just blatantly making stuff up lolol

Especially the bit about Koeman having a system .

deCoubertin

December 08, 2016, 03:55:02 PM
Reply #31

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Especially the bit about Koeman having a system .

Haha.

Another Martinez fanboy who can't stand to credit the new manager and is always quick to throw in a dig when the chance arises.

Pretty pathetic stuff from you and others.

Hopefully Koeman is a massive failure so you feel a bit better about yourself.

December 08, 2016, 06:54:57 PM
Reply #32

Bluenose 91

Haha.

Another Martinez fanboy who can't stand to credit the new manager and is always quick to throw in a dig when the chance arises.

Pretty pathetic stuff from you and others.

Hopefully Koeman is a massive failure so you feel a bit better about yourself.

Proper bizarre stance to take isn't it?

Are these people really so arsed that a manager they thought was good but turned out not to be, that they'll take it out on the new manager?

Don't get it myself.  If you're giving up on the fella less than 15 games in what is honestly the fucking point.

December 08, 2016, 06:59:14 PM
Reply #33

MmmBlueRamirez

Rodenplonker hates everyone so no need to get in a flap over his Koeman stance.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 08, 2016, 07:36:40 PM
Reply #34

Rodenplav64

I don't hate Koeman I just think we look pretty clueless . All the fuckers who were hammering Martinez for not getting the best out of the most talented squad we have had in years have now changed tack . Koeman needs to rip it all up and start again it seems . These talented players we have are just not up to his vision whatever that may be . I had my reservations about him and his patchy record right from the off . Its only my opinion and I am not yet starting a petition , saving up for a light aircraft and a banner or planning to start a demo . I have supported Everton far too long for that shit . Time will tell as they say .

December 08, 2016, 08:13:18 PM
Reply #35

TheTone

It can't be the managers fault all the time, it's just plain wrong to say we have talented players, we have one or two talented players, a lot of average players and some shit players and Niasse is one of the latter unfortunately.

December 08, 2016, 08:40:53 PM
Reply #36

Rodenplav64

It can't be the managers fault all the time, it's just plain wrong to say we have talented players, we have one or two talented players, a lot of average players and some shit players and Niasse is one of the latter unfortunately.

It was a good enough excuse a few months back . Martinez had lost the plot but some of the players seriously let him and more importantly the fans down .

December 08, 2016, 09:27:57 PM
Reply #37

everton1952

Fortunately he lost his job (not soon enough though) and now we or Everton give Koeman 3 years to turn us around. The world is full of people with a "we want it now" mentality.

December 08, 2016, 10:21:11 PM
Reply #38

Rodenplav64

Fortunately he lost his job (not soon enough though) and now we or Everton give Koeman 3 years to turn us around. The world is full of people with a "we want it now" mentality.

The only thing I want now is us to look like we know what we are doing on the pitch . Koeman can have as long as the owner wants him to have . We are just turd at the minute and there is no harm in saying so .

December 13, 2016, 08:15:44 PM
Reply #39

JordanianEmbassy

Jagielka has lost form lately because his cat ran away when he was 7 and he's suffering PTSD

Perhaps we should all chip in and get him a new cat?
Would be well worth it if it saved the season.
I'm in.

December 13, 2016, 09:42:07 PM
Reply #40

MmmBlueRamirez

Oumar Niasse has scored 7 goals in PL2 Div 1 - no player in the division has scored more (Paolo Fernandes and Charles Vernam also 7).

Esteemed company....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 13, 2016, 09:55:19 PM
Reply #41

Ross

Oumar Niasse has scored 7 goals in PL2 Div 1 - no player in the division has scored more (Paolo Fernandes and Charles Vernam also 7).

Esteemed company....

Well he can only do what he's doing.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 13, 2016, 10:18:13 PM
Reply #42

BlueForYou

No first team football here for Niasse - his value will go down

Keep him scoring for the U23's - someone might take a punt

Good move, Ron
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

December 13, 2016, 11:06:40 PM
Reply #43

Bluedylan

No first team football here for Niasse - his value will go down

Keep him scoring for the U23's - someone might take a punt

Good move, Ron

I think he has to allow him to play for the U23s or he could possibly be sued in some kind of 'bullying in the workplace' scenario.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 13, 2016, 11:55:24 PM
Reply #44

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I think he has to allow him to play for the U23s or he could possibly be sued in some kind of 'bullying in the workplace' scenario.

Surely he could just not get picked?

I don't think him playing is part of some master plan though more that there's not some big conspiracy other than he thinks he's rubbish.