February 16, 2019, 04:16:08 PM

Author Topic: [News]Is it time to bring Oumar Niasse in from the cold?  (Read 5197 times)

December 02, 2016, 03:52:23 PM
Read 5197 times

Bluedylan

If he's sleeping rough, then maybe Koeman's gone a bit far on this one.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

December 02, 2016, 11:04:06 PM
Reply #1

Bluedylan

Underappreciated.

Cheers. I actually thought immediately after I wrote it that it was piss poor, but I'll take any compliments, no matter how tenuous.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

December 13, 2016, 11:06:40 PM
Reply #2

Bluedylan

No first team football here for Niasse - his value will go down

Keep him scoring for the U23's - someone might take a punt

Good move, Ron

I think he has to allow him to play for the U23s or he could possibly be sued in some kind of 'bullying in the workplace' scenario.

December 13, 2016, 11:58:49 PM
Reply #3

Bluedylan

Surely he could just not get picked?

I don't think him playing is part of some master plan though more that there's not some big conspiracy other than he thinks he's rubbish.

Was being tongue in cheek. Perhaps I should've gone with an emoji ;)