November 24, 2017, 11:58:06 AM

Author Topic: NSNO Awards 2016  (Read 4314 times)

December 15, 2016, 08:05:22 PM
Reply #45

Thomas

Right, let's give this a shot:

Main

- Best Poster 2016 - @Brownie20
- Best General Forum Poster 2016 @Major Clanger
- Most Improved Poster 2016 @Lxxx - Honestly thought he was being a Troll last year, but find myself agreeing with most of his posts now
- Most Underrated Poster 2016 @DannyR and an honorable mention for @Simon Paul since nobody is giving him credit
- Funniest Poster 2016 - @pjk cracking drunk poster (I assume)

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 - @Shropshire Blue and his scarf
- Worst Thread/Post 2016 - The one about the cladding
- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 - Trivial things you hate

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 @sam of the south
- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 @Gash
- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 - My memory is failing me here, the lad who loved Martinez to the end
- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 - @Optimistic Blue
- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 - @Confucius purely for the frequently dropped race card
- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 - Had the pleasure of doing this with @DannyR but I imagine a brandy with @Major Clanger would be a fun evening
- Biggest kneejerker 2016 -
- Biggest Moaner 2016 @Thomas because the suggestion that we sign Valencia for 14m is fresh in my mind
- Poster who should have been banned 2016 @Thomas for the Celtic stuff
- Worst Poster 2016 - Everybody is pretty sound on here, maybe @therealdunc for his right wing crap
- Posters in the Clique 2016 - I'm afraid I don't know, I'm still awaiting my invite....

I didn't suggest that, I merely facilitated a discussion about it and stated a fact that a 14m clause is in his loan deal.

December 15, 2016, 09:53:05 PM
Reply #46

sam of the south

Right, let's give this a shot:

Main

- Best Poster 2016 - @Brownie20
- Best General Forum Poster 2016 @Major Clanger
- Most Improved Poster 2016 @Lxxx - Honestly thought he was being a Troll last year, but find myself agreeing with most of his posts now
- Most Underrated Poster 2016 @DannyR and an honorable mention for @Simon Paul since nobody is giving him credit
- Funniest Poster 2016 - @pjk cracking drunk poster (I assume)

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 - @Shropshire Blue and his scarf
- Worst Thread/Post 2016 - The one about the cladding
- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 - Trivial things you hate

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 @sam of the south
- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 @Gash
- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 - My memory is failing me here, the lad who loved Martinez to the end
- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 - @Optimistic Blue
- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 - @Confucius purely for the frequently dropped race card
- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 - Had the pleasure of doing this with @DannyR but I imagine a brandy with @Major Clanger would be a fun evening
- Biggest kneejerker 2016 -
- Biggest Moaner 2016 @Thomas because the suggestion that we sign Valencia for 14m is fresh in my mind
- Poster who should have been banned 2016 @Thomas for the Celtic stuff
- Worst Poster 2016 - Everybody is pretty sound on here, maybe @therealdunc for his right wing crap
- Posters in the Clique 2016 - I'm afraid I don't know, I'm still awaiting my invite....

Haha, I've barely had a toke since the 90's   ;D

My posting is just a bit languid and spaced-out, that's all 😏
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 15, 2016, 10:40:56 PM
Reply #47

stirlingblue

Haha, I've barely had a toke since the 90's   ;D

My posting is just a bit languid and spaced-out, that's all

Always comes across quite chilled, maybe avoid the weed then or you'll end up OD-ing on chill out

December 15, 2016, 11:22:47 PM
Reply #48

sam of the south

Always comes across quite chilled, maybe avoid the weed then or you'll end up OD-ing on chill out

Haha, it did used to have that affect in my youth, which was needed because I was pretty manic.

But now it would indeed comatose me.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 21, 2016, 01:57:43 PM
Reply #49

Redartin

- Best Poster 2016 - @Goaljira - my opinion, therefore my vote. Big thumbs up to @DanDan for the prediction league.
- Best General Forum Poster 2016 - @Brownie20 - just think he should be in the mix for an award.
- Most Improved Poster 2016 - @Cassius - notice his input more this year than before.
- Most Underrated Posters 2016 - @sam of the south & @velimski
- Funniest Poster 2016 - @Ross - similar sense of humour to me.

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 - the return of @blob in a thread about your first car.
- Worst Thread/Post 2016 - the cricket thread for the cricket clique
- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 - @Confucius thinking scrabble was about scrabble

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 - @Bluedylan - no one goes on and on and on like that sober, do they? On the bright side he has cured my insomnia.
- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 - @TheRam - can picture him in the uniform while I'm reading his snappy posts.
- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 - @kramer0
- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 - @Haile GAZrselassie - if I ever find out he is in his 60's and still lives at home with his mum, and never goes out, I'll be gutted.
- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 - @Confucius - give the man an award FFS
- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 - the clique I am in meet weekly to discuss the rest of you anyway, but outside of that clique I'd say @bacon sarnie & @Evertonian in NC
- Biggest kneejerker 2016 - All members of the KOA (Koeman Out Association)
- Biggest Moaner 2016 - @Audrey Horne - may not be a popular vote but if there is anything being moaned about she does seem to be in there
- Poster who should have been banned 2016 - @Dirty Ticket
- Worst Poster 2016 - no one individual springs to mind, your all equally shite
- Posters in the Clique 2016 - anyone that supports Everton.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 06:15:08 PM by Redartin »
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

December 21, 2016, 05:46:45 PM
Reply #50

Bluedylan

@Redartin , gives us a shout if you have any insomnia in the near future, mate. Natural remedies are always better than medication, and I'd be happy to help out ;)
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 21, 2016, 06:35:06 PM
Reply #51

bacon sarnie

Anytime Redartin. Sure we'd find lots to natter about mate. Let me know when you're in Toronto.

December 21, 2016, 08:37:40 PM
Reply #52

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
 Best Poster 2016 - @Jimmywhack he's been a big contributor all over this year
- Best General Forum Poster 2016 - @blargins not always popular in his opinions but always interesting
- Most Improved Poster 2016 - @Lxxx I like him now, not sure why I didn't
- Most Underrated Posters 2016 - @Shogun since the mod thing it's like people forget he's a decent poster
- Funniest Poster 2016 - @Macca77

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 - @Shropshire Blue and the scarf
- Worst Thread/Post 2016 - fucking cladding
- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 - the trivial things I hate thread

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 - @pjk stoned/drunk whatever it is is fucking nuts
- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 - @MartinezsLeftTeste it's like ILB reincarnated. Unwavering opinion and everyone else is wrong.
- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 - @Bluedylan with a late shout for using gegenpressing in a sentence
- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 - @Macca77 sex obsessed seemingly
- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 - @Confucius big fan of you man but you've stressed yourself out this year
- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 - @Bally and @Simon Paul just because it's been too long
- Biggest kneejerker 2016 - @Thomas always starts interesting threads but they are always reactive
- Poster who should have been banned 2016 - no one springs to mind
- Worst Poster 2016 - again people get on my nerves but the forum wouldn't be the same without them
- Posters in the Clique 2016 - all of those with access to the admin forum. Bastards

December 21, 2016, 10:50:24 PM
Reply #53

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
- Best Poster 2016 - @Goaljira - my opinion, therefore my vote. Big thumbs up to @DanDan for the prediction league.
- Best General Forum Poster 2016 - @Brownie20 - just think he should be in the mix for an award.
- Most Improved Poster 2016 - @Cassius - notice his input more this year than before.
- Most Underrated Posters 2016 - @sam of the south & @velimski
- Funniest Poster 2016 - @Ross - similar sense of humour to me.

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 - the return of @blob in a thread about your first car.
- Worst Thread/Post 2016 - the cricket thread for the cricket clique
- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 - @Confucius thinking scrabble was about scrabble

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 - @Bluedylan - no one goes on and on and on like that sober, do they? On the bright side he has cured my insomnia.
- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 - @TheRam - can picture him in the uniform while I'm reading his snappy posts.
- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 - @kramer0
- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 - @Haile GAZrselassie - if I ever find out he is in his 60's and still lives at home with his mum, and never goes out, I'll be gutted.
- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 - @Confucius - give the man an award FFS
- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 - the clique I am in meet weekly to discuss the rest of you anyway, but outside of that clique I'd say @bacon sarnie & @Evertonian in NC
- Biggest kneejerker 2016 - All members of the KOA (Koeman Out Association)
- Biggest Moaner 2016 - @Audrey Horne - may not be a popular vote but if there is anything being moaned about she does seem to be in there
- Poster who should have been banned 2016 - @Dirty Ticket
- Worst Poster 2016 - no one individual springs to mind, your all equally shite
- Posters in the Clique 2016 - anyone that supports Everton.

I never ever thought the scrabble was about scrabble amte but glad it made you laugh. Read the double inuendo in my posts from that thread.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 21, 2016, 10:51:09 PM
Reply #54

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Best Poster 2016 - @Jimmywhack he's been a big contributor all over this year
- Best General Forum Poster 2016 - @blargins not always popular in his opinions but always interesting
- Most Improved Poster 2016 - @Lxxx I like him now, not sure why I didn't
- Most Underrated Posters 2016 - @Shogun since the mod thing it's like people forget he's a decent poster
- Funniest Poster 2016 - @Macca77

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 - @Shropshire Blue and the scarf
- Worst Thread/Post 2016 - fucking cladding
- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 - the trivial things I hate thread

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 - @pjk stoned/drunk whatever it is is fucking nuts
- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 - @MartinezsLeftTeste it's like ILB reincarnated. Unwavering opinion and everyone else is wrong.
- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 - @Bluedylan with a late shout for using gegenpressing in a sentence
- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 - @Macca77 sex obsessed seemingly
- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 - @Confucius big fan of you man but you've stressed yourself out this year
- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 - @Bally and @Simon Paul just because it's been too long
- Biggest kneejerker 2016 - @Thomas always starts interesting threads but they are always reactive
- Poster who should have been banned 2016 - no one springs to mind
- Worst Poster 2016 - again people get on my nerves but the forum wouldn't be the same without them
- Posters in the Clique 2016 - all of those with access to the admin forum. Bastards

it's bee na  rough year mate, really rough. Was easier to be pissy on here than at work/home.

Thanks for the outlet NSNO.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 23, 2016, 05:03:27 AM
Reply #55

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Finally got around to doing this;

Main

- Best Poster 2016- @Bluedylan Level headed but not afraid to to put his opinion out there. Even when i disagree with what he says i still enjoy reading his posts

- Best General Forum Poster 2016 @Jimmywhack For all his kodi advice. God bless you sir.

- Most Improved Poster 2016

- Most Underrated Poster 2016 @kramer0 This lad knows his togger

- Funniest Poster 2016

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 @kramer0 and his retort to @Ross

- Worst Thread/Post 2016 The Brexit one. Fucking nightmare from start to finish.

- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 The death sweepstake

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 @brap2 just because I can totally tell when he's posting whiffed

- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 Me because I'm a crying ass and Id ban half the forum if I could

- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 @hill135 love the Italian chat though.

- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 @Cozzie gets a lot of erections from the blues

- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 @Confucius he's sound like but he's been a pain in the ass recently

- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 I'd meet loads but @Bluenose 91 edges as I think we'd just rattle off grim footballers all night

- Biggest kneejerker 2016 @Rodenplav64 already sticking the knife in with Koeman

- Biggest Moaner 2016 @MartinezsLeftTeste  Oh my god just shut up

- Poster who should have been banned 2016 The fella who came out with the agbonlahor shout

- Worst Poster 2016 @Ross Its been a year of consistent shite from this fella. His heads flew off a good few times.

- Posters in the Clique 2016 The Subscribers. We know who we are

Shout out to the good man @Sir Stealth for the work he does with the sweepstakes as well.

:)

December 23, 2016, 08:30:59 PM
Reply #56

TSGun

Main

- Best Poster 2016 @GLewis
- Best General Forum Poster 2016
- Most Underrated Poster 2016 @Goaljira , @Shogun
- Funniest Poster 2016 @Sir Stealth , @Silas @Ross (nearly forgot about you)
Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016
- Worst Thread/Post 2016
- Funniest Thread/Post 2016

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016
- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016
- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016
- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016
- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016
- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 @Audrey Horne , @Bluedylan , @hill135 , @Cassius , @Jimmywhack , @Major Clanger @sam of the south (nearly forgot about you too)...and probably @blargins as well. Yeah there's more @Alfie Noakes , @velimski and I reckon @Shropshire Blue deserves a pint or two. @blob because I enjoy the wit of this chap
- Biggest Moaner 2016
- Poster who should have been banned 2016
- Worst Poster 2016
- Posters in the Clique 2016
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 07:30:30 PM by TSGun »

December 23, 2016, 10:17:22 PM
Reply #57

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Me and Stealth vying for punniest poster I would imagine

December 24, 2016, 12:32:34 AM
Reply #58

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Thought it was too late to do this. Haven't really posted much until this year and didn't know you did this. Consequently don't really know who's who. Will make a better job of it next year.
Main

- Best Poster 2016- Jimmywhack

- Best General Forum Poster - Audrey Horne

- Most Underrated Poster 2016

- Funniest Poster 2016

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 Trivial things you hate

- Worst Thread/Post 2016 Cladding

- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 The death sweepstake
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

December 25, 2016, 03:56:51 AM
Reply #59

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

Main

- Best Poster 2016- @Goaljira - enjoy reading what he posts. Never reactionary, always makes sense. Seems a top lad

- Best General Forum Poster 2016 @Jimmywhack - I love James. Funny and not afraid to hold back. Plus the Kodi stuff has been immense - although the wife wouldn't thank him

- Most Improved Poster 2016 - @Lxxx

- Most Underrated Poster 2016 @TheRam - think over the years he's really developed. Like reading his posts and another not afraid to hold back - although for some reason I get the impression he doesn't like me much.

- Funniest Poster 2016 - @Bally - the big man just cracks me up. I love his humour and was a real pleasure meeting him in person finally this year.

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 - Kodi

- Worst Thread/Post 2016 - Brexit. What should have been a good debate was ruined by some posters who, let's be honest, were far right in their meanies and would not engage in reasonable debate. I apologise to those who got fed up of the thread which I contributed quite a bit to.

- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 - conspiracy theories was a good one.

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 - don't know as dome people seem high as a kite with some of the shit they post

- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 - can't think of anyone

- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 - no idea

- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 - not a clue

- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 @Thomas

- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 I'm a social animal, I'd meet everyone on here, whether I agree with their views or not. But for a small group it would be @Bally, @Gash, @Goaljira, @Jimmywhack, @Audrey Horne, @Simon Paul @blargins

- Biggest kneejerker 2016 @Thomas
- Biggest Moaner 2016 @Escla likes a moan now and then.

- Poster who should have been banned 2016 @Dirty Ticket was wasn't he? Don't think there's snyone other than him. Not a fan of banning tbh

- Worst Poster 2016 @Dirty Ticket - never have I got so angry when using the forum and reading some of his shit.

- Posters in the Clique 2016 That Would be telling

[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: