November 20, 2017, 03:42:58 AM

Author Topic: Ticket for the Derby match, face value  (Read 858 times)

December 05, 2016, 02:20:06 AM
Read 858 times

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Mods, am aware there is a ticket thread somewhere but can't find it, move this if you wish. Am a STH, live 'daan south" (born and bread in L25) can't make the Derby, normally put my seat on Stub Hub if I can't make a match but looking at Stub Hub today for Derby tickets it's an absolute disgrace, something that the club should clamp down on, kids tickets, for under 12's are going for 100, other concession Ickes for 120 ! I want to put my seat (Upper Gwladys, directly behind goal five rows from front) on Stub Hub as the club profits from that too but don't want some spiv buying it for 35 and then putting it back on at 100 plus, so, if anyone qualifies for a concession ticket, let me know, I put it on Stub Hub at an agreed time and you buy it straight away before anyone else sees it, hope this works !

December 13, 2016, 05:34:27 PM
Reply #1

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Have just been on Stub Hub and Under 11's tickets going for 125 in Family enclosure, Upper Gwladys 125. As I have said, I can't make the Derby and want to put my ST on Stub Hub for face value but don't want someone buying it for 40 and selling it for 100 plus ! Anyone interested in a great seat 5 rows back directly behind the goal in Upper Gwladys presence let me know, this is a Senior ticket.

December 13, 2016, 05:48:06 PM
Reply #2

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
You can't sell on a ticket you've bought on stub hub, it could be sold outside the ground but nobody will be paying stupid amounts at goodison. My advice is you put it on stub hub.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

December 13, 2016, 06:00:25 PM
Reply #3

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
surely SOMEONE wants a derby ticket??!!
I have to return some videotapes.

December 13, 2016, 06:07:03 PM
Reply #4

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Can't believe noone on here wants this!!!

Simply simply lovely

December 14, 2016, 11:47:18 PM
Reply #5

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
You can't sell on a ticket you've bought on stub hub, it could be sold outside the ground but nobody will be paying stupid amounts at goodison. My advice is you put it on stub hub.

You are right ! No touts at Goodison, will put on SH.

December 18, 2016, 03:25:53 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I've had a few bevvies and decided I want to go and that we're going to win. What's the score kidda
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 19, 2016, 01:48:33 AM
Reply #7

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I've had a few bevvies and decided I want to go and that we're going to win. What's the score kidda
[/quote
Sorry, put it on a Stub Hub yesterday and it went within ten minutes.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 01:50:31 AM by Escla »

December 19, 2016, 02:03:02 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
[/quote
Sorry, put it on a Stub Hub yesterday and it went within ten minutes.

Serves me right, no worries mate cheers anyway
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.