November 20, 2017, 06:35:45 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 23222 times)

December 15, 2016, 01:00:02 AM
Reply #30

Evertonian in NC

Everytime I hear them call him Hendo I want to break someones face

I know a guy locally who is also sometimes called "Hendo" who is also a massive cunt whose face I want to kick in.  He doesn't follow European footy, but if he did, I'm sure he'd love the Shite.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

December 15, 2016, 01:06:27 AM
Reply #31

Shogun

Administrator
Scenes when Mike Dean gives them a penalty for shirt pulling.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 15, 2016, 01:07:54 AM
Reply #32

Macca77

I know a guy locally who is also sometimes called "Hendo" who is also a massive cunt whose face I want to kick in.  He doesn't follow European footy, but if he did, I'm sure he'd love the Shite.

Im not a violent man, they make me that way, just hope there isnt a full moon on Monday

December 15, 2016, 01:09:23 AM
Reply #33

Macca77

Scenes when Mike Dean gives them a penalty for shirt pulling.

Said this to my dad earlier, nailed on Mori on that Brazilian fella with the shit hair

December 15, 2016, 01:19:13 AM
Reply #34

Shogun

Administrator
that Brazilian fella with the shit hair

Got a few options there
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 15, 2016, 01:22:44 AM
Reply #35

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Said this to my dad earlier, nailed on Mori on that Brazilian fella with the shit hair

this one??

I have to return some videotapes.

December 15, 2016, 01:52:19 AM
Reply #36

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What does winning a derby feel like? I can't remember.

On the tactical side, this might be a match where long balls help us out, as long as we have appropriate outlets to latch onto them. I know it's a different league, but Roger Schmidt/Bayer Leverkusen have completely nullified the Tuchel/Dortmund press in a few recent meetings by playing it long regularly and not messing around with the ball at the back. Like this:

https://twitter.com/11tegen11/status/782293294671925248

We might actually have the personnel to pull this sort of thing off if we do it correctly and, if we can neuter their press, we take away one of their biggest attacking weapons.

It helps that Leverkusen have a wicked press of their own to win some of those second and third balls. We definitely aren't there yet (and never will be because Schmidt is into way more aggressive pressing than Koeman) but last night was an improvement.

Love it.

Key is getting someone touch tight to lukaku so when it bounces off his shin or collar bone they can pick it up.

Lennon pace key, Barkley pace key.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 15, 2016, 03:04:29 AM
Reply #37

Paddockoldie

I'd like the Bournemouth team but failing that last night's team minus jags but maybe Holgate as he's more committed and is composed. Mori gives me the jitters anď is prone to the underhit pass.
I'm too long in the tooth to think we'll win because it seems more psychological why we struggle against these horrible bastards... 2:2

December 15, 2016, 03:17:15 AM
Reply #38

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
glad they winning tonight. Get it out of thier system. 3 games without a win leading up to the derby would mean a definite win for them.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 15, 2016, 03:24:36 AM
Reply #39

American Evertonian

I feel fine about this.

I don't think we're going to win a derby again for the rest of my lifetime anyway.

Stekelenberg
Coleman Williams Funes Baines
Gana Barry
Valencia Barkley Lennon
Lukaku

Maybe Deulofeu for Lennon but why change too much?

In that case....I hope you live a happy, fulfilling, and joyfully short life.

;)
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

December 15, 2016, 03:30:51 AM
Reply #40

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
No fucking clue how this will go. Barry has been one of our best performers but do we sacrifice him for the industry we showed last night? I don't know.

December 15, 2016, 04:39:22 AM
Reply #41

Django

NSNO Subscriber
Mike Dean is the ref for this.

Very strange.

Never officiated a game of ours, and hasn't officiated the shite for 10 years so why is he suddenly in for the derby?

We've all seen him ref. Do not be surprised if he's the main talking point come Tuesday morning.

I've got footage of him singing YNWA

December 15, 2016, 04:40:09 AM
Reply #42

Evertonian in NC

I am pleased that we put in such a performance in Barry's absence.  However, I don't think that our collective pulling together of thine shit means we should make a habit of it, or that it is some kind of "secret sauce."
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

December 15, 2016, 04:40:48 AM
Reply #43

Toddacelli

No fucking clue how this will go. Barry has been one of our best performers but do we sacrifice him for the industry we showed last night? I don't know.

Great insight there!  :snigger:

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

December 15, 2016, 04:47:13 AM
Reply #44

Macca77

Dean was originally appointed to referee the 2006 FA Cup final at the Millennium Stadium on 13 May 2006 but the Football Association later replaced him with Alan Wiley after concerns were raised about Dean's ability to be impartial towards Liverpool