October 16, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 34816 times)

December 20, 2016, 02:18:39 PM
Reply #30

Macca77

This is what happens when you make a pact with the Devil.

Indeed

December 20, 2016, 02:36:38 PM
Reply #31

Macca77

Just had a nice little fishing session with them about the flare on the pitch, I suggested to the plebs in work that its typical redshite hooligan behaviour, basically showing the world what they already knew about their horrible fans and that they should be ashamed of themselves, their response was flabbergasting, "how do you know it was a liverpool fan who threw the flare, it was probably one of your lot sat in the away end" my reply "there it is again, playing the victims as per usual, never ever your fault is it". The tensions are rising, the anger in here today is great.

I'm cross with myself for actually getting involved in something so petty to be honest, I'm not well as it is but its fun listening to them make up excuses and that

December 20, 2016, 03:45:25 PM
Reply #32

Macca77

Some proper over reactions here, would they be the same if we had drawn last night?

A major squad overhaul is needed, we all knew that and so did Koeman, this doesn't happen overnight, it will take time and a few more transfer windows, its far to early to judge the manager, especially given the squad he inherited, lets see how he does with the players he brings in, then we can judge him.

December 20, 2016, 04:20:57 PM
Reply #33

Macca77

Dominated teams under Martinez? 
lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol

Teams happily LET US have +65% possession in a game because they knew we couldn't break them down and the chances are that they could and would score from a single attack.

A lot of teams also gave us a 2 goal start under Martinez

December 20, 2016, 04:48:34 PM
Reply #34

Macca77

I have to say I'm thankful for the voices of reason on the forum.

Your welcome ;)