November 20, 2017, 09:39:01 PM

Author Topic: Leicester v Everton  (Read 13002 times)

December 22, 2016, 07:48:08 PM
Reply #30

Captain Sarcasm

If you were a pacey winger (cue Lennon or Deulofeu) wouldn't you just dream of being up against a full back who had no pace (cue Simpson or Fuchs)? Just give them the ball and let them frighten the shit out of them, get to the dead ball line and create chances? Surely that has to be part of the plan.

Then again, I said the same about Monday against the RS with Milner having as much pace as a bag of cement and we didn't test him once so what the fuck do I know  :headbang:

Leicester have been utter dog wank apart from 45 minutes against Man City so are as desperate as us for 3 points. It'll be a game short on quality and high on blood, sweat and tears. Do we want it more than them? I can't fault our lads for the effort in the Arsenal and RS games, we just need to add that bit of quality but unfortunately I don't think we've got it at the moment.

Tight game this I think  :-\

December 22, 2016, 08:54:53 PM
Reply #31

Macca77

McCarthy out for at least 3 weeks, Stek doubtful

December 22, 2016, 09:38:06 PM
Reply #32

hamshank33

F****** bastard w***
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?hmm hmm?

December 23, 2016, 12:36:45 AM
Reply #33

TheTone

no way we're winning this, do one Everton, ruined my fucking christmas already

December 23, 2016, 11:53:01 AM
Reply #34

howard1334

Wouldn't bother me if Mirallas never appeared in a blue shirt again to be honest.  One of the most spineless footballers you're ever likely to see.

I've still got some faith in Deulofeu.

The hate for Mirallas, who has worked hard every single game this season, is absurd.

December 23, 2016, 01:03:58 PM
Reply #35

bornblue88

Mirallas has been one of the hardest working players this season but i wouldn't say he's worked hard, the others are just lazy bastards. I also can't wait to see the back of him as he's gotten worse over his time at everton and is a bit brain dead, which is probably why he hasn't improved as a footballer. Deulofeu has all the quality but he lacks stamina and physical strength and needs to sort it out if he's to become a better than someone like bojan for instance, who is poo. Both of them are nowhere near the quality of a top 4 side for me and hopefully will only be on the bench next year. Aaaaaanywayyyyyy, my prediction is a tight game and a sneaky 1-0 for us, we'll need to put a shift in again and grind it out but i think it can be done with about 60% of the effort we showed against the RS

December 23, 2016, 06:11:02 PM
Reply #36

Bluenose 91

He has absolutely not worked hard.  He'd be in the team if he was at least offering that.

Bar the odd flash all I've seen is the same old lazy Mirallas strolling round the pitch and hiding when it gets tough.

Can't wait to see the back of the shit house.

December 23, 2016, 06:13:00 PM
Reply #37

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Joel
Coleman Williams Mori Baines
Gueye
Lennon Barkley Barry Deulofeu
Lukaku

Simply simply lovely

December 23, 2016, 07:40:39 PM
Reply #38

TSGun

Think we'll win this game. That is all.

December 23, 2016, 07:47:21 PM
Reply #39

TheTone

Joel
Deulofeu  Gueye Barkley Lennon
        Valencia Lukaku

4-4-2 please, waste of time having Lukaku up front on his own

December 23, 2016, 08:00:21 PM
Reply #40

Mac934

Joel

Holgate Williams Mori

Coleman Gueye Barry Davies Baines

Valencia Lukaku

Why not give it a go?

December 23, 2016, 08:03:02 PM
Reply #41

Mac934

Ha ha just looked at me team and thought.... Barry Davies would probably stand in the centre circle commentating!!!

December 23, 2016, 08:06:42 PM
Reply #42

Lxxx

They play 4-4-2 so I'd be tempted to go and match up, to get some support for Lukaku and go for the 3 pts instead of playing for at least 1 with Lukaku isolated as usual.

December 23, 2016, 08:13:40 PM
Reply #43

Toffee1

Ha ha just looked at me team and thought.... Barry Davies would probably stand in the centre circle commentating!!!

Lets hope he is saying this after Lukaku scores.

"Interesting. Very interesting! Look at his face! Just look at his face!"

December 23, 2016, 08:19:07 PM
Reply #44

ally2

Joel
Deulofeu  Gueye Barkley Lennon
        Valencia Lukaku

4-4-2 please, waste of time having Lukaku up front on his own

Tough on Gueye that. Have a heart, it's Christmas.