November 24, 2017, 08:50:51 PM

Author Topic: Embarrassed by some of my own fanbase yet again  (Read 5974 times)

July 13, 2010, 05:21:53 PM
Reply #45

Gash

Global Moderator
About As embarrasing as when all of
goodison celebrated
more when gerrard limped of in the cup, then they did most goals that season

I hAd too read thet
aboUt five Times before
I undstood waht it ment

deCoubertin

July 13, 2010, 05:32:11 PM
Reply #46

BlueSte

And yet it still obviously antagonises fans doesn't it. You say you'd laugh at Carragher because you think he's a twat but what about all the charity work he does. should that not exclude him from harsh treatment as he's evidently not that bad?

Its the charity afforded to carragher by PL referies that pisses me off
The Black Watch

July 13, 2010, 05:34:10 PM
Reply #47

BlueSte

PML. You've not seen many photoshop efforts then!

Oh, and Rimbo, stop fucking whinging lad. As has been said, you were in a pub, cuntish statements are the norm. It only reflects bad on you if you let it.

Agreed your starting to sound like that dickhead Torres
The Black Watch

July 13, 2010, 05:40:12 PM
Reply #48

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber
The best bit of rivalry I ever heard was in a Derby match at Goodison in the sixties.....

Big Ron Yeats was injured and the traner came on.
He was obviously quite crocked as he was lying flat on his back. A quiet lull in the crowd noise and a guy with a bugle played "The Last Post!". Street End was silent to a man. At the end everyone cheered.  :clap:
Ron Yeats recovered and as he got up he waved in the direction of the bugler.

Priceless.

I was glad when Torres went down as well!!
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

July 13, 2010, 05:42:38 PM
Reply #49

BlueSte

The best bit of rivalry I ever heard was in a Derby match at Goodison in the sixties.....

Big Ron Yeats was injured and the traner came on.
He was obviously quite crocked as he was lying flat on his back. A quiet lull in the crowd noise and a guy with a bugle played "The Last Post!". Street End was silent to a man. At the end everyone cheered.  :clap:
Ron Yeats recovered and as he got up he waved in the direction of the bugler.

Priceless.

I was glad when Torres went down as well!!

HaHa didn't you hear all them vuvuzelas (whatever ther called) kick off when torres hurt her self
The Black Watch

July 13, 2010, 09:23:57 PM
Reply #50

Tony Clifton

At the end of the day it is night-time, and no matter what, they'd still find some obscure, trivial "reason" to brand us "bitters"...

but fuck that, a pint of Tetley's smooth for me mate, and I still hope they get relegated next year, with Newcastle (incidentally, I hope that cunt Gosling breaks his neck scoring an OG in the last minute of extra time in a cup game at Goodison - two threads with one glass hammer, or some such)  FTRS COYB etc. 

:whistle:  ;)

July 14, 2010, 02:40:53 AM
Reply #51

Trowel

Fickle?

He also draped a Torres 9 Atletico shirt off the side of the Spain bus during their celebrations.

Cracking player, but I'd rather he wasn't round the neighbours.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

July 14, 2010, 03:07:51 AM
Reply #52

Scouse Ruletero

Oh, enough with the pictures of Torres with the World Cup! This is supposed to be an Everton Forum; it's bad enough when Kopites have it as their screensaver!!!!

In the interests of fairness, here's an Everton player with the World Cup and World Cup winners medal:

Ray Wilson parading the World Cup trophy around Goodison, before the Charity Shield game, August 1966.

Wilson with his World Cup winners medal.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 03:10:47 AM by DixieSixty »

July 14, 2010, 03:48:23 AM
Reply #53

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

I laughed at him, don't care about a Liverpool player why should I he doesn't pay my bills!

Who's Fernando Torres to me? Nobody!

Hope he's fit enought to join Chelsea
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

July 14, 2010, 03:55:36 AM
Reply #54

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Just a point on Torres - if I was an RS I wouldn't be arsed about him also having an Atletico scarf at all, I almost think fair play to him for not forgetting the club that made him and that he obviously still holds dearly.  It pains me to defend him, but to call him "fickle" for having both scarfs is laughable.

July 14, 2010, 04:42:43 AM
Reply #55

Cahill 17

The pub I was in on the night of the cup final broke into cheers from RS when Heitinga was shown red but I didn't think much of it because it's just city rivalry I don't think it's abnormal .I think you need to lighten up and given the history of liverpool fans behavior it's certainly not you that should be embarrassed about your supporters it's your mate. Also el nino pulling up was quite amusing imo.