November 19, 2017, 03:38:41 AM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace Away  (Read 1628 times)

January 17, 2017, 12:38:48 AM
Reply #15

wilbur

I still have one ticket available for this game - PM me if you want it.
“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson

January 19, 2017, 05:09:05 PM
Reply #16

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I still have one ticket available for this game - PM me if you want it.

Have pm'd you.

January 20, 2017, 02:32:57 AM
Reply #17

ChrisW

Anyone with a spare for Palace? Pm on here cheers Chris

I've removed your phone number mate, this is a safe place normally but there are still snakes that could use it.

Cheers

BALLY
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 04:00:31 AM by Bally »

January 20, 2017, 12:14:46 PM
Reply #18

ChrisW

Ok cheers mate, will remember that thought it would be easier with it being short notice if anyone had a spare. Looks like I'm out of luck.

January 20, 2017, 02:39:15 PM
Reply #19

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Why do people like Wilbur say they have a spare , you pm them and then they never reply ?

January 20, 2017, 02:52:46 PM
Reply #20

wilbur

Escla

As far as I am aware I have never failed to respond to a PM and the last one I received was from Eddie on 1st January 2017.

I'm not sure what you think you've sent me but I certainly haven't received anything from you.

“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson

January 20, 2017, 02:55:41 PM
Reply #21

wilbur

BTW - I do still have this spare ticket but anyone wanting it would now have to come to Stockport to pick it up.

January 20, 2017, 03:53:38 PM
Reply #22

wilbur

Escla

I have just noticed that I have 2 comments from you on my profile, whatever that means.

I wouldn't have known how to respond to them even if I'd seen them so I may owe you a partial apology, although it's only for being thick.

I only know how to make posts on threads and send messages..

January 20, 2017, 03:57:03 PM
Reply #23

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Nah, no need for an apology,  just as much my own fault I think putting it in comments instead of post ?
apologies for the suggestion that you didn't respond, pity I can't make it to Stockport to pick it up.

January 20, 2017, 07:26:39 PM
Reply #24

wilbur

Escla

I've sent you a PM - I think!

January 21, 2017, 02:00:43 PM
Reply #25

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Thanks, got it and replied I think ?