July 27, 2017, 05:44:40 AM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace Away  (Read 1074 times)

December 30, 2016, 05:15:53 PM
Read 1074 times

wilbur

By virtue of our away credits we qualify to purchase two tickets for this game but at the moment we are unlikely to be able to make it.

If anyone on here would like to go to this game then please PM me by Monday 2nd January at the latest.
“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson

December 30, 2016, 05:38:03 PM
Reply #1

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
By virtue of our away credits we qualify to purchase two tickets for this game but at the moment we are unlikely to be able to make it.

If anyone on here would like to go to this game then please PM me by Monday 2nd January at the latest.

Pm'd you  :thumbsup:
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

January 05, 2017, 03:52:05 AM
Reply #2

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Pm'd you  :thumbsup:

Eddie, did you get the tickets ? Do you need both ? Would love one if still available !

January 05, 2017, 05:01:39 AM
Reply #3

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Eddie, did you get the tickets ? Do you need both ? Would love one if still available !

Hi mate. No I was going to get them for someone else but they were sorted in the end. As far as I'm aware both are still available.

January 05, 2017, 01:14:02 PM
Reply #4

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Hi mate. No I was going to get them for someone else but they were sorted in the end. As far as I'm aware both are still available.

Thanks for the reply Eddie, hi Wilbur, only need one, do you still have one ?

January 11, 2017, 05:38:36 PM
Reply #5

EFC91

Hi - new to the forum but I have three adult away tickets for the Palace game going spare.

Can't go to the game now as I'm away that weekend. £28 (face value) per ticket. PM me if you're interested.

January 12, 2017, 03:39:48 AM
Reply #6

velimski

Hi - new to the forum but I have three adult away tickets for the Palace game going spare.

Can't go to the game now as I'm away that weekend. £28 (face value) per ticket. PM me if you're interested.

PM sent.

January 12, 2017, 03:58:55 AM
Reply #7

EFC91

Sorry - all three just went earlier this evening.

January 12, 2017, 04:27:18 AM
Reply #8

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
PM sent.

Will keep an eye out for you mate.

January 12, 2017, 04:37:14 AM
Reply #9

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Will keep an eye out for you mate.

Me too please ! I am an STH with one away credit for 16/17 so might get a restricted view ticket off the OS if it comes down to that, currently at STH plus three away credits.

January 12, 2017, 04:40:12 AM
Reply #10

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Me too please ! I am an STH with one away credit for 16/17 so might get a restricted view ticket off the OS if it comes down to that, currently at STH plus three away credits.

Sold out before mate.

January 12, 2017, 01:49:39 PM
Reply #11

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Sold out before mate.

Yeah, just saw that, the bugger is that now that we have 30 odd thousand STH' sand an average away allocation is around 2,600 then it's nigh on impossible to accumulate 7 or 8 away credits if you can never buy an away ticket, only one I got this year was Southampton.

January 12, 2017, 02:48:08 PM
Reply #12

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, just saw that, the bugger is that now that we have 30 odd thousand STH' sand an average away allocation is around 2,600 then it's nigh on impossible to accumulate 7 or 8 away credits if you can never buy an away ticket, only one I got this year was Southampton.

No it isn't mate. Heard this a lot this season and a few away games have gone down to either a couple of credits or STH's with no credits. As i always tell people, you've got to go the shit aways to earn your credits for the lower allocation/big aways.

Sunderland
Chelsea
Southampton
Watford

All went to either STH- no credits, or a few credits. Add the 2 home games and that's potentially 6 credits from this season. Palace sold out at 5 i believe.

But too many don't want to go to the shit ones, then cry when the ones who did bother to go get priority over them.

Our away ticketing policy is as fair as it gets, most loyal fans have the higher priority. We've had people crying for ballots this season...so when it comes to the derby you'll have people who've spent A LOT of time, money and effort going to aways all season, losing out to someone who's been to one or two north west aways.

I'm not suggesting this is you but my advice is you go to every away game that you qualify for...that'll give you enough credits for the start of next season, then you do the same again. I guarantee there'll be a few more aways this season that go down to a couple of credits.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 02:51:12 PM by Eddie »

January 12, 2017, 03:47:35 PM
Reply #13

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
No it isn't mate. Heard this a lot this season and a few away games have gone down to either a couple of credits or STH's with no credits. As i always tell people, you've got to go the shit aways to earn your credits for the lower allocation/big aways.

Sunderland
Chelsea
Southampton
Watford

All went to either STH- no credits, or a few credits. Add the 2 home games and that's potentially 6 credits from this season. Palace sold out at 5 i believe.

But too many don't want to go to the shit ones, then cry when the ones who did bother to go get priority over them.

Our away ticketing policy is as fair as it gets, most loyal fans have the higher priority. We've had people crying for ballots this season...so when it comes to the derby you'll have people who've spent A LOT of time, money and effort going to aways all season, losing out to someone who's been to one or two north west aways.

I'm not suggesting this is you but my advice is you go to every away game that you qualify for...that'll give you enough credits for the start of next season, then you do the same again. I guarantee there'll be a few more aways this season that go down to a couple of credits.

Good point and I have absolutely no beef with the current system, it's fair. I did try for Watford but that only went down to STH plus 5 always, couldn't make either of the cup games so no credits there and of course now that we're out of both that's that.

January 12, 2017, 07:11:09 PM
Reply #14

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
The problem you have is people like the guy above had no intention of going to the game!! but still chose to purchase the 3 tickets so as to keep his credits up.