November 22, 2017, 08:06:10 AM

Author Topic: Chelski or the shite?  (Read 1602 times)

January 04, 2017, 01:01:51 AM
Reply #15

Running Blue

Kind of thought it would go this way.

You've been living in California for too long mate :)  Do let me know if you are ever passing Sacramento!

January 04, 2017, 02:18:15 AM
Reply #16

Macca77

Do you not understand how bad it will be around the city if the shite won the league, just think of your worst nightmare and multiply that by infinity, that might be close

January 04, 2017, 03:21:14 AM
Reply #17

School of Science

Close thread and move to Bullens  :titanic:
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 04, 2017, 04:19:18 AM
Reply #18

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Is that a serious question ? You clearly not from Liverpool right ?

I'm not from Liverpool and I'm stunned by this question. How can any Blue even contemplate being ok with them log being champions?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 04, 2017, 04:30:35 AM
Reply #19

Gash

Global Moderator
Give the lad a break. He lives in America iirc, so if he's never lived here and hasn't been exposed to kopites and their ways it's easy enough for him to dislike another club as much/more. I probably wouldn't understand some of the rivalries in American sport.

It's worth remembering a lot of people on forums have never even seen Everton live let alone met a real kopite. I'd rather fans like that than some fake hatred just to try and be in with the crowd.

Edit. Although he could do to knock the Chelski and Shite stuff on the head. ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 04:35:03 AM by Gash »

January 04, 2017, 04:47:08 AM
Reply #20

Alfie Noakes

Is there nothing about this in the registration agreement?

January 07, 2017, 02:07:51 PM
Reply #21

Omar

Do you not understand how bad it will be around the city if the shite won the league, just think of your worst nightmare and multiply that by infinity, that might be close

I can relate. I'm a Los Angeles Dodgers fan, born and raised. I now live amongst San Francisco Giants fans. It's been miserable.

January 07, 2017, 06:26:18 PM
Reply #22

Ross

Anyone with an Omar Little avatar gets a pass in my book.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 07, 2017, 07:03:54 PM
Reply #23

Major Clanger

I agree with @Gash . There are few things more pathetic than an overseas supporter "bearing a grudge" purely because that's what native fans do.

I know cause I've seen it happen many times in Hungary. It was mostly Chelsea, United and Arsenal fans who bought into it the most. On the other hand our select band of blues were on quite good terms with the local kopites,  who were also quite a small and knowledgeable group. At least in pre-Istanbul times, that is.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

January 07, 2017, 07:15:53 PM
Reply #24

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I agree with @Gash . There are few things more pathetic than an overseas supporter "bearing a grudge" purely because that's what native fans do.

I know cause I've seen it happen many times in Hungary. It was mostly Chelsea, United and Arsenal fans who bought into it the most. On the other hand our select band of blues were on quite good terms with the local kopites,  who were also quite a small and knowledgeable group. At least in pre-Istanbul times, that is.

Still no need to ask the question though ;)

January 07, 2017, 07:24:43 PM
Reply #25

Major Clanger

Still no need to ask the question though ;)

Aye, that's fair enough.

It is interesting though how the dynamics can be completely different in far-flung corners of the world
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel