November 24, 2017, 08:02:41 AM

Author Topic: TruBlue's post in the Loic Remy thread  (Read 4026 times)

August 10, 2010, 06:51:25 AM
Reply #30

Mahoney

Sorry - Loic Remy is at Nice, not Ajax? Or were we talking about somebody else?
It's getting pretty serious.

deCoubertin

August 10, 2010, 06:52:07 AM
Reply #31

Sprooly

Remy didnt want to join stoke even tho they had an offer accepted

August 10, 2010, 06:53:47 AM
Reply #32

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Sorry - Loic Remy is at Nice, not Ajax? Or where we talking about somebody else?

We were talking about Loic Remy.  Sharky very randomly mentioned Luis Suarez, then the thread took a bizarre turn.  Lyon were mentioned somewhere too, but got edited back out!

August 10, 2010, 06:56:17 AM
Reply #33

Mahoney

We were talking about Loic Remy.  Sharky very randomly mentioned Luis Suarez, then the thread took a bizarre turn.  Lyon were mentioned somewhere too, but got edited back out!

That was me mate....I read an article where he used to play for Lyon.

I still don't think it's good business for Everton.
It's getting pretty serious.

August 10, 2010, 07:47:09 AM
Reply #34

blueski

frankly this smells of the typical "lets throw a lowball unacceptable offer out to someone exciting just prior to the start of the season to jack up interest and possibly sell a few more seasons" thing we see about this time. who was it last season, the name is escaping me----????
Nil Satis

August 10, 2010, 02:46:39 PM
Reply #35

Dublin Toffee

You simply cannot run a football club on a risk management basis. I would rather we live within our means and try overachieve (which frankly, I don't think coming 4th would be) than have us go down the road of Leeds
Nothing you can say could tear me away from Magaye

August 10, 2010, 03:29:21 PM
Reply #36

Azz

He's in the UK at the moment so it's possible we have talked to his agent. 

But then he would have wanted to look around the facilities like he did with Stoke so surely it would have been covered on SSN just like his visit to Stoke was.  I'm sure one of their cameras would have picked up him and / or his agent coming to the club / ground where ever to meet up...

August 10, 2010, 04:37:46 PM
Reply #37

Trublue

Everton have worked on not letting information they don't want in the public domain out, before they're ready out. Here's hoping there is a suprise in the offing. I don't think we're too far away from what we need for the season, but a world beater is always welcome.