October 19, 2018, 02:10:26 AM

Author Topic: Neville just isn't in Evertons strongest 11 ......  (Read 5139 times)

August 18, 2010, 07:23:14 AM
Reply #45

Father Mcnulty

We'll have to be patient with the boy Coleman. Moyes was a defender, and won't play a guy who can't defend regardless of how good he is going forward.

If Moyes isn't going to play him, he should be sent back out on loan to Blackpool, where he will get experience in the Premiership, as he will learn nothing sat on the bench.

There is an option of trying him out on the right wing until we get a better option sorted there, but to be honest, I don't think Moyes knows what he needs sometimes, and I was disappointed in both Saturdays team selection and the resulting performance.

Moyes is not the manager you want if you're looking for adventurous decision making. He has his way of doing things and appears reluctant to take risks. We can't afford to keep playing the same way though if we are to move forward as a club, and changes are essential.

If he doesn't play Beckford from the start against Wolves, I'll be disappointed, as Saha has no divine right to a start, especially since he isn't finding the net. I'd prefer Hibbert at right back as opposed to Neville, but Neville is head boy, and I don't think Moyes will drop him. Why continue with Osman on the wing? It's not his best position, and if Moyes can't see that after 8 years in the job, then maybe it's time someone had a little word in his ear. There'll be just under 40,000 voices there on Saturday. Let the guy know what you think. If you want Coleman badly enough, then Moyes can't ignore the fans if they sing his name loudly enough.

August 18, 2010, 07:28:45 AM
Reply #46

ever100

Its just a wind up now isnt it?

August 18, 2010, 09:40:13 AM
Reply #47

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
We'll have to be patient with the boy Coleman. Moyes was a defender, and won't play a guy who can't defend regardless of how good he is going forward.

If Moyes isn't going to play him, he should be sent back out on loan to Blackpool, where he will get experience in the Premiership, as he will learn nothing sat on the bench.

There is an option of trying him out on the right wing until we get a better option sorted there, but to be honest, I don't think Moyes knows what he needs sometimes, and I was disappointed in both Saturdays team selection and the resulting performance.

Moyes is not the manager you want if you're looking for adventurous decision making. He has his way of doing things and appears reluctant to take risks. We can't afford to keep playing the same way though if we are to move forward as a club, and changes are essential.

If he doesn't play Beckford from the start against Wolves, I'll be disappointed, as Saha has no divine right to a start, especially since he isn't finding the net. I'd prefer Hibbert at right back as opposed to Neville, but Neville is head boy, and I don't think Moyes will drop him. Why continue with Osman on the wing? It's not his best position, and if Moyes can't see that after 8 years in the job, then maybe it's time someone had a little word in his ear. There'll be just under 40,000 voices there on Saturday. Let the guy know what you think. If you want Coleman badly enough, then Moyes can't ignore the fans if they sing his name loudly enough.

"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."