September 19, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

Author Topic: "Honda issues January come-and-get me plea..."  (Read 4800 times)

August 20, 2010, 03:03:19 AM
Reply #30

KingdingalingNL

One hell of a player, I think he would do well in the premier league, ut as stated he would be out of our price range now!

August 20, 2010, 03:11:32 AM
Reply #31

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The Aussies call the English Pommie bastards.

Is that racist?
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

August 20, 2010, 03:14:31 AM
Reply #32

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 20, 2010, 03:19:46 AM
Reply #33

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Why? Same race for a start.

It's a term of endearment.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

August 20, 2010, 03:27:10 AM
Reply #34

ever100

Think this could go into 'general' but while here...
We were called limies by the yanks, I think because british sailors used them to stop disease, but I'm sure there was another reason?

August 20, 2010, 03:30:17 AM
Reply #35

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That's what I heard about limies too.

It's not used anymore I don't think, most of the people I've spoken too in the States haven't heard of it.

August 20, 2010, 03:39:52 AM
Reply #36

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
yeah it's light hearted now a days, so is "roast beef" by the french, but it is making a point of somebody because of their race or country or whatever, im not saying id be arsed if i got called a limey, but i think technically, it proabbly is racist, or some extension of racism.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 20, 2010, 03:45:35 AM
Reply #37

Chazman

Pommie came from P.O.M.E which stood for Prisoner Of Mother England.Which of course,those convict cunts are
"I fuckin love this club"

August 20, 2010, 03:57:58 AM
Reply #38

Endless, Nameless

Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

August 20, 2010, 04:37:52 AM
Reply #39

Father Mcnulty

If he's good, then we're all ears providing he is cheap.  :hmph: I would imagine we'd sell a few kits.

August 20, 2010, 05:01:32 AM
Reply #40

Fern

The Aussies call the English Pommie bastards.

Is that racist?

Oh ffs sake don't take itr so bloody seriously it wasn't a genuine remark that he was being racist it was said light hearted. Jeez!