July 22, 2018, 04:38:55 AM

Author Topic: [News]Neville doubtful for Wolves  (Read 2098 times)

August 21, 2010, 01:16:08 AM
Reply #15

C-R-A-I-G

Why does nobody choose Rodwell ? At this rate he will be off to Manure without a thought ! Why not start him instead of Bily/Gueye ?

Rodwell gets left out of most peoples starting 11 because the realise hes not THAT good. Currently he is mostly potential. If he was around 26 he wouldnt get brought up as much as he does now. He only gets rated so highly because he is 19 with a lot of potential. He wouldnt get into our strongest midfielder. It would be pointless playing him on the wing as it wouldnt develop him at all.

August 21, 2010, 01:51:59 AM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
One game on the right isn't going to kill him.

"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

August 21, 2010, 02:37:54 AM
Reply #17

plumber

I think after that disastrous fatal mistake of Howard we should try Rodwell as a goalkeeper. Come on, one game  won't kill him, the lad is pure class.

August 21, 2010, 03:42:43 AM
Reply #18

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
One game on the right isn't going to kill him.

That isn't really the issue. He could play there personally at least I don't see what he'd bring to the position. His game isn't about taking people on and he isn't really that quick. I don't even see him as an improvement over Osman for the RW.

Rodwell got a lot of time last year as people were injured. He isn't a better DM than Fellaini, or for that matter Heitinga and he isn't a creative replacement to Arteta. He'll get his chances this year but it has to make sense, when the aforementioned players aren't doing the job or the they need a rest or are injured.