November 20, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

Author Topic: Oumar Niasse  (Read 38187 times)

January 27, 2017, 04:26:30 AM
Reply #75

KoemansNumberTens

Hope he finds himself a club that will play him. He's kind of won the lottery with us but it's still hard not to feel a little sorry for him too. Cheering him on at hull

January 27, 2017, 04:27:25 AM
Reply #76

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
He can do a job for a mid table/lower prem club I think

He was pretty much man of the match tonight and he's only had a couple of sub appearances prior to this game

He's not good enough for us, of course he's not

Still I think he wasn't treated well by Koeman and he's had a tough time of things

Hope he does well there and manages to get a permanent move somewhere to help us get some money back at least
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 27, 2017, 05:15:28 AM
Reply #77

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Hats off Niasse
Hull 2-1 Manchester United (Agg: 2-3)

Ally McCoist
Former Scotland striker on BBC Radio 5 live
Posted at
14:41
Niasse is extremely direct, very physical, not the easiest on the eye but one of those players who makes things happen when he gets the ball. He was very impressive.

If you're a Hull fan you have to be delighted, particularly with Niasse. They must be thinking they have a wee chance of staying up.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 27, 2017, 05:15:42 AM
Reply #78

bluenuck

Still I think he wasn't treated well by Koeman and he's had a tough time of things

I don't get this.

All Koeman did was be honest with him. He told him he wasn't going to play for him, sent him to the U23's, and at the first chance he had to get him out of here and playing he took it.

I really see nothing wrong with this.

January 27, 2017, 05:18:05 AM
Reply #79

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'm pleased for the lad
I hope he has a great six months and gets a transfer out of this

Simply simply lovely

January 27, 2017, 05:20:29 AM
Reply #80

Shogun

Administrator
I don't get this.

All Koeman did was be honest with him. He told him he wasn't going to play for him, sent him to the U23's, and at the first chance he had to get him out of here and playing he took it.

I really see nothing wrong with this.

I personally doubt a player can be judged on a few training sessions and 45 minutes of pre-season football.

Koeman used Niasse to make a statement.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 27, 2017, 05:22:49 AM
Reply #81

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I personally doubt a player can be judged on a few training sessions and 45 minutes of pre-season football.

He was everything about martinez reign koeman wanted to eradicate and it consigned with Walsh coming in
Simply simply lovely

January 27, 2017, 05:30:04 AM
Reply #82

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
He's certainly not a fraud, he looks very awkward and unrefined when he's in possession of the ball but he's not another Ali Dia, to hit the bar and score against Utd you have to be half decent.
I think he will make a decent striker for a mid to bottom PL team, which isn't bad considering its apparently the best league in the world.
I think he was treated terrible here, so I hope he makes an impression and gets the transfer he wants next season.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 27, 2017, 05:30:46 AM
Reply #83

bluenuck

I don't know. That's all speculation. Obviously it's easy to connect the dots but he's been eradicating the martinez regime with all sorts of players. McGeady, Cleverly, Kone, etc.

At least he's not telling them one thing and doing another like RM supposedly did with Distin.

January 27, 2017, 05:39:39 AM
Reply #84

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Stealths gotta love this one

RHYTHM IS A DANCER NIASSE IS THE ANSWER SCORING GOALS FROM EVERYWHERE
Simply simply lovely

January 27, 2017, 05:43:06 AM
Reply #85

bacon sarnie

Great player. 30 mil please.....

January 27, 2017, 06:04:53 AM
Reply #86

chang

From the report on BBC website ......

January 27, 2017, 12:49:28 PM
Reply #87

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Stealths gotta love this one

RHYTHM IS A DANCER NIASSE IS THE ANSWER SCORING GOALS FROM EVERYWHERE

That and the follow up had me in stitches:

Scoring cause he's born too
Even one V Man U
He's got fuckin sexy hair
Wooo oh

January 27, 2017, 02:00:29 PM
Reply #88

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

Hmm. He was also here for half a season prior to RK coming in.

I also remember RM not exactly wanting him on the pitch either. And this is a bloke that paid actual money for and actually gave plenty of minutes to Kone and McGeady.

January 27, 2017, 02:08:46 PM
Reply #89

KoemansNumberTens

Think it's pretty obvious he's not good enough. Think Martinez was hiding him rather than him being actually injured. Realised he'd been had
As for his treatment. Koeman has been harsh but I suspect it's not because of niasse's limited talent but because his wages were multiple times what he was worth.
Feel sorry for him. Feel sorry for us (he'll cost us 30m ish if he sees out his contract here. Martinez has a lot to answer for. A genuinely inept manager