November 19, 2018, 01:26:31 AM

Author Topic: Oumar Niasse  (Read 38136 times)

January 27, 2017, 02:58:29 PM
Reply #90

Rhys

I can't agree with the MOTM shouts and played well last night. He worked hard yes, he kept going for sure, and give it to him that at 3-1 down heads could have given in but he was still pushing. But he Is a completely random footballer and most of the time his touch, decisions, movement are really poor.

I can think of 2 crosses where he spanners them straight into the crowd on top of the one on Sunday. Not just Tony hibbert style curled over the bar, full on welly the ball hard as you can and see where it ends up. The last one he is inside the box with a simple ball along the six yard box curled in but for some reason he hits it like he is shooting from 50 yards. The thought process and technique really poor. The shot in the first half which de gea saved, looks good in theory because it's a hard shot on target but I reckon the technique used if he had that shot 10 times it could go in 10 different directions or heights. There were times where his touch, not first but second touch got away from him and lost the ball. It's quite a skill to get the ball settled and then blow it. And others where the usual running with the ball behind him so he looks like he is going to fall over trying to bring it in front of him and heads into traffic. Until he got moved out left for the last 15 mins he was completely anonymous in that second half.

I know he hasn't played any football for over a year now of competitive level but he has bizarre technique, poor thought processes and generally not good. But I'm sure for the rest of his time here wherever he is on loan at we'll be having people on social media etc saying wasn't given a chance when he does something ok, to the he is a clown when he does something embrassing. The reality is he is no way near good enough for us, he should never have been bought and koeman was right to try and ship him out ASAP but hopefully he can get a few goals over the rest of the season and headlines like this so someone might buy him so we aren't stuck paying him 55k a week for the next 3 and a half years.

January 27, 2017, 03:52:57 PM
Reply #91

Lxxx

The best we can hope for with him is that we can find someone to take him off our hands on loan every season for the remainder of his contract to cover his wage costs. Forget the 13m, no-one is even gonna pay a couple of million for him, so just write it off.

February 02, 2017, 03:21:02 AM
Reply #92

Macca77

BBC sport

Oumar Niasse will go down as one of Everton's least successful buys.

For the 13.5m Roberto Martinez spent on the Senegal forward, Everton got two starts and five substitute appearances in a little under 12 months.

Hull boss Marco Silva evidently was not put off by such damning statistics - and Niasse looks OK.

Not in the Didier Drogba class I grant you, but not the useless player those statistics would suggest.

February 02, 2017, 03:51:47 AM
Reply #93

Lxxx

He was odds on for a red card tonight. He just looks simple.

February 02, 2017, 07:37:53 AM
Reply #94

Ridge

Like this interview with him, refuses to criticise anyone despite encouragement.

Would love him to score against the RS.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F4BCY2zxruw

February 02, 2017, 02:46:55 PM
Reply #95

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Like this interview with him, refuses to criticise anyone despite encouragement.

Would love him to score against the RS.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F4BCY2zxruw

Lot of respect for his very dignified and respectful (to Everton and Koeman) behaviour, those journos were determined to get him to bad mouth Koeman but he spoke like a true professional.

February 02, 2017, 05:28:58 PM
Reply #96

MmmblueBernard

Nailed on to score against us unless we have that loan agreement jobby in place.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

February 02, 2017, 05:35:27 PM
Reply #97

Waltzer

Nailed on to score against us unless we have that loan agreement jobby in place.

Its never up for discussion as its a premier league rule that they cant play against the team that owns them. There have been occasions previously where you can agree for them to play against you if they are in a different league (ie in the CL like Chelsea did with Courtois)

'In the Premier League, players on loan are not permitted to play against the team which holds their registration (section 7.2 of rule M.6). Loanees are, however, allowed to play against their 'owning' clubs in cup competitions, unless they have played for their owning club in that cup during that season'

February 02, 2017, 05:38:21 PM
Reply #98

MmmblueBernard

Its never up for discussion as its a premier league rule that they cant play against the team that owns them. There have been occasions previously where you can agree for them to play against you if they are in a different league (ie in the CL like Chelsea did with Courtois)

'In the Premier League, players on loan are not permitted to play against the team which holds their registration (section 7.2 of rule M.6). Loanees are, however, allowed to play against their 'owning' clubs in cup competitions, unless they have played for their owning club in that cup during that season'

Cheers 🍻
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

February 02, 2017, 05:49:45 PM
Reply #99

Ross

schoolboy error Clive.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 04, 2017, 10:43:45 PM
Reply #100

Ridge

bump

February 04, 2017, 10:49:03 PM
Reply #101

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
God bless him

February 04, 2017, 10:57:26 PM
Reply #102

Robber Rodwell

Booooommmmmm

February 04, 2017, 10:58:43 PM
Reply #103

Ridge

No problem

February 04, 2017, 10:59:36 PM
Reply #104

Ridge

Look at that first touch. Not sure what the question is, but I like it.