November 17, 2018, 12:55:15 AM

Author Topic: Oumar Niasse  (Read 38058 times)

January 07, 2017, 02:48:20 AM
Read 38058 times

Robber Rodwell

Good Evening.  My name is Adrian McMenamin and I am a lifelong Everton supporter.  I am a big fan of David Moyes, Victor Anichebe and Jack Rodwell.  I also love big John O'Shea as he is a fellow Irish Man.  I wish Sunderland all the best this season and hope you triumph in your fight for survival.  It is true that goals win games and I truly believe that a combination of Defoe, Niasse and Anichebe will strike fear into the heart of the oppositions defence.

I think a loan (100 % of wages) with an option to buy at the end of the season should seal the deal.  Niasse is a regular scorer for the U-23 team and was once coveted by some major European sides.  He has not had much luck recently and he has the hunger and desire to prove a point.  He has high energy levels and is great at running down the channels

Feel free to pass this info on to your scouting and finance department post haste, as he won't be on the market for long.

All I ask in return is the acknowledgement of this advice when Oumar scores his first Sunderland Hat-trick.  I have attached a pic of Davey and myself as proof that I am INK (In The Know)

Regards
Adrian McMenamin

Just sent this email to Sunderland AFC.  If it pans out or I get a positive response I will share it here as an NSNO exclusive.  If they actually loan Niasse I will expect a free pint.

January 07, 2017, 03:36:36 AM
Reply #1

Robber Rodwell

...........I not know

Whoops INK is definitely not ITK.

Just having a bit of harmless fun chaps as we wade through this transfer window.

January 07, 2017, 05:21:25 PM
Reply #2

Robber Rodwell

Somewhere in Ireland there's a village without it's idiot.  ;)

Luckily there are enough of us to go around🇨🇮🇨🇮🇨🇮😚😚

January 10, 2017, 09:12:19 AM
Reply #3

Robber Rodwell

This one of your crew @sixymack ?

Where's Wally fugitive hands himself in during Facebook Live broadcast

A wanted man who taunted police by dressing as Where's Wally handed himself in while broadcasting the event on Facebook.
JJ McMenamin, 30, had failed to attend court for alleged driving offences.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-38558763

:snigger:

Maybe a distant cousin lol

January 11, 2017, 12:51:47 AM
Reply #4

Robber Rodwell

Hmmmm.  I wonder if my email to Sunderland was the tipping point for Hull City to take a gamble on Niasse.

Maybe it is just a coincidence of timing but we will never know.

If he scores against Sunderland, I may have to remind them of my tip lol

January 11, 2017, 02:50:53 AM
Reply #5

Robber Rodwell

Would love to see the lad prove everybody wrong at Hull City.

January 12, 2017, 03:59:23 AM
Reply #6

Robber Rodwell

@sixymack Can you now make a similar post for Gibson and Cleverly?

Lol maybe it is worth a try.

February 04, 2017, 10:57:26 PM
Reply #7

Robber Rodwell

Booooommmmmm

May 15, 2017, 11:07:33 AM
Reply #8

Robber Rodwell

They do a good job.  I enjoy Lee Dixon and Robbie Earle, although FOX did a good job as well, especially Warren Barton.