October 18, 2019, 08:15:52 PM

Author Topic: Oumar Niasse  (Read 43396 times)

February 13, 2017, 01:59:39 PM
Reply #165

Bluedylan

He's an alright footballer, just not good enough for what we need. The way people on here talk about him you'd think he was raised in the wild by wolves and was only introduced to a football 12 months ago.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

February 13, 2017, 02:08:36 PM
Reply #166

Bally

Administrator
He's an alright footballer, just not good enough for what we need. The way people on here talk about him you'd think he was raised in the wild by wolves and was only introduced to a football 12 months ago.
You mean he wasn't
It's the roll I way

February 13, 2017, 03:34:46 PM
Reply #167

Macca77

Its a lol from me

February 13, 2017, 03:37:17 PM
Reply #168

hill135

Nah. He is well shit.

I'm coming round to liking him a bit though because he's been fairly professional throughout a difficult time and is playing for Hull with a smile on his face.

I hope he scores 3 or 4 more for Hull to convince them to part with the dough to sign him permanently. A £3.5m loss isn't too bad in the circumstances.

February 13, 2017, 03:38:37 PM
Reply #169

Macca77

He's fast becoming a bit of a cult hero

February 13, 2017, 03:47:09 PM
Reply #170

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
He's caused Liverpool, Man U and Arsenal trouble when he's played against them, and scored against 2 of the 3. He's a mid table - lower table premier league player. We are higher than that so hopefully we can offload him to Hull permanently in the summer. I hope he helps keep them up

He is raw and he is awkward. Sometimes that is tougher to play against and less predictable, and his loan move certainly seems to be working well for all parties involved

Seems to me that he was clearly used to make an example of about the old regime.  I don't think his attitude can be questioned, I wish him good luck

Go ed Oumar
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 14, 2017, 11:40:18 AM
Reply #171

Bally

Administrator
Lads he was fucking abysmal, just remember that Brett Angell also scored a few goals, only 1 here like but he was still fucking shite
It's the roll I way

February 14, 2017, 04:52:51 PM
Reply #172

Rodenplav64

Lads he was fucking abysmal, just remember that Brett Angell also scored a few goals, only 1 here like but he was still fucking shite

First and foremost Brett Angel was shite . Secondly Niasse may not be good enough for us but at a club like Hull he may well hold his own . There is a bloke at Cologne called Antony Modeste who could well end up top scorer in the Bundesliga but he just looks terrible and I think even with game time Niasse will look terrible but I have a feeling he will keep Hull up shit or not .

February 14, 2017, 05:05:40 PM
Reply #173

Lxxx

He wasn't abysmal mate, he was strangely effective. He bought quite a few cheap free kicks by looking as if he didn't have the ball under control, which is a skill in itself seeing as he didn't have it under control at all.
He looks as if he's learnt football in his back garden as a teenager instead of playing the game from a youngster. His technique is poor, his thought processes look dubious, his team-mates were telling him where to run so they could pass the ball to him but he was always pressuring the defenders and he found himself in good positions.
He's just an unorthodox player with a good engine and a big heart it seems. It'll get him a career in a game littered with individuals who are on so much money they've lost the passion to play the game.

February 14, 2017, 05:11:44 PM
Reply #174

Rhys

Denis Straqualursi scored 21 goals in the argentinian top division, came to us and while you couldnt knock his attitude, work rate and desire to make an impression he looked so far off the standard for this level. A few years later he is in the Ecuador league.

You'd look at his record in the season at Tigre and think, if you score 21 in the argentinian league you must be ok. But if you see him at us and the fact he plays in Ecuador you'd wonder how he ever scored that many and a hat trick against Boca.

Yes Niasse has scored against united, yes he has scored against Liverpool, yes he had a few chances against Arsenal but generally he is one of the most bizarre players I've seen. Denis was MOTM against City in one of the most effective forward displays I can remember, he also scored against Chelsea in a win, doesnt mean he wasnt a long long way away from the level needed for this league. It's the same with Niasse.

February 14, 2017, 05:18:27 PM
Reply #175

Lxxx

Denis Straqualursi scored 21 goals in the argentinian top division, came to us and while you couldnt knock his attitude, work rate and desire to make an impression he looked so far off the standard for this level. A few years later he is in the Ecuador league.

You'd look at his record in the season at Tigre and think, if you score 21 in the argentinian league you must be ok. But if you see him at us and the fact he plays in Ecuador you'd wonder how he ever scored that many and a hat trick against Boca.

Yes Niasse has scored against united, yes he has scored against Liverpool, yes he had a few chances against Arsenal but generally he is one of the most bizarre players I've seen. Denis was MOTM against City in one of the most effective forward displays I can remember, he also scored against Chelsea in a win, doesnt mean he wasnt a long long way away from the level needed for this league. It's the same with Niasse.

Yeh I can see the similarities with Straq.

February 14, 2017, 05:26:39 PM
Reply #176

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

don't hope @Toddacelli will read this post

February 15, 2017, 12:10:02 AM
Reply #177

wilbur

As Thomas Edison said "Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration".

Stracqualursi was a genius.

He turned our season round with his performance in that Friday night F A Cup game against Fulham.

Please don't disrespect him.
“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson

February 15, 2017, 12:18:31 AM
Reply #178

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
As Thomas Edison said "Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration".

Stracqualursi was a genius.

He turned our season round with his performance in that Friday night F A Cup game against Fulham.

Please don't disrespect him.

Conversely, don't let @thomas read this...
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 15, 2017, 02:56:03 AM
Reply #179

Paddockoldie

He can't be blamed for being signed by knob head just as children can't be blamed for having shit parents... it's just the twist fate throws out sometimes. He tried to fit in but ultimately the blame rests with knob head. Wish him well and the fact he scored against the shite gives him some kudos.