November 21, 2017, 03:20:20 AM

Author Topic: Warnock and Lawrenson speaking on Arteta for England Debate  (Read 6926 times)

August 25, 2010, 05:47:27 AM
Reply #75

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Ive read it mate...you do like...repeating shit, repeating shit, repeating shit.

I have stated my views, you entitled to think what you want but if you read the thread first you would not need to ask questions I have answered before if you so wanted to know my shitty opinion.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

deCoubertin

August 25, 2010, 05:51:25 AM
Reply #76

ever100

I have stated my views, you entitled to think what you want but if you read the thread first you would not need to ask questions I have answered before if you so wanted to know my shitty opinion.

I was being a bit sarcastic, because you seemed to contradict yourself.
Lets move, do you see many atom bombs?

August 25, 2010, 02:13:15 PM
Reply #77

bigmanbob

Did you read that article? To be fair he did admit as much.

"And that comes from someone who was born in Preston and yet played for the Republic of Ireland.

No, can't stand the chuffer so never read anything he does.

August 25, 2010, 06:35:36 PM
Reply #78

Jamokachi

Since when is Catalan a nationality?

It's not (in the traditional sense of nationality). But if you read up about Catalonia you'll see why I raised the point.

Someone has since said he's Basque anyway, though it could be argued that same point applies?

August 25, 2010, 07:13:27 PM
Reply #79

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
It's not (in the traditional sense of nationality). But if you read up about Catalonia you'll see why I raised the point.

Someone has since said he's Basque anyway, though it could be argued that same point applies?

Well many Catalans (and Basques) do consider themselves to be nationalities in the traditional sense, it's more that they're not in a political sense.

They are at least as much as a Nationality politically as Welsh is, as well. It's just that when football was invented the home nations created FAs for themselves which have endured to this day. If football had evolved in Spain instead of the UK then they may well have had separate teams for Catalunya and the Basque Country amongst others.

Although on the point with Arteta, he may not feel that Spanish, but their team is populated with Catalans and Basques (Xavi, Puyol, Pique, Busquets, Xabi Alonso, Capdevila) so I wouldn't think that it's too much of an issue.

August 25, 2010, 07:41:58 PM
Reply #80

Jamokachi

August 25, 2010, 07:45:46 PM
Reply #81

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber