November 19, 2018, 01:26:29 AM

Author Topic: Warnock and Lawrenson speaking on Arteta for England Debate  (Read 7288 times)

August 24, 2010, 11:50:57 AM
Read 7288 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Agreed< Arteta shouldn't play. He will make England better but still, it won't seem right.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 25, 2010, 12:39:31 AM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
In professional tennis, players chop and change nationality even after representing their country in the Davis cup for example.

I remember an Australian girl, born to Croatian (I think) parents, played for Oz, then got pissed off with them and played for Croatia instead.

I think if you have a passport of whatever country you have, then that is good enough. You have the same rights as everyone else legally, so why not in something less important as sport.

Jelena Dokic Blarg. I agree he qualifies to play and if he wants to and is picked he should play. He must know that he will be judged differently to everyone else.

Also, Lampard's days are numbered for England. Maybe Capello looking to play Arteta instead of Lampard with Gerard pushing on more.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 25, 2010, 12:56:34 AM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He was a total loonie that guy. Ruined what was a very good player at one stage.

August 25, 2010, 03:55:27 AM
Reply #3

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Having that said, as an Everton supporter, I hope he doesnt....shit happens when our players become England internationals!

Yeah, they get international caps and play in International competitions and become household names. That's some serious shit.

August 25, 2010, 04:57:06 AM
Reply #4

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Did you agree with the rest of it though, or were you just making a selective comment?

Read the entire thread, you will find my answer there, I don't like repeating myself, repeating myself, repeating myself

August 25, 2010, 05:47:27 AM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Ive read it mate...you do like...repeating shit, repeating shit, repeating shit.

I have stated my views, you entitled to think what you want but if you read the thread first you would not need to ask questions I have answered before if you so wanted to know my shitty opinion.