September 24, 2018, 07:27:11 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Huddersfield Town (Carling Cup)  (Read 24468 times)

August 26, 2010, 05:04:57 AM
Reply #210

Ridge

5-1 is a good result and it sounds like we played well, fucking Osman.

August 26, 2010, 05:05:19 AM
Reply #211

slothzen

got highlights yet anyone?

August 26, 2010, 05:39:52 AM
Reply #212

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

-----------------------------------Mucha-------------------------------------
Coleman---------Heitinga------------Distin------------------Baines
----------------------------------Fellaini--------------------------------------
-----------------------Osman-----------Rodwell-------------------------
--Bilyaletdinov (Pienaar)-------Gueye-------------------
--------------------------------Beckford----------------------------------------

Bench;  Howard  Hibbert  Jagielka  Arteta  Pienaar (Bilyaletdinov)  Cahill  Saha

Nearly..
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

August 26, 2010, 05:40:00 AM
Reply #213

nomorechang

RIP
Not long back from the game .. thoroughly enjoyable night .. My take on some of the lads , Ossie miss hit a few passes in the 1st half but improved greatly in the 2nd , Felli is awesome , Coleman will prove to be a handful to any left back going forward but defensively he will be exposed , if Moyes can devise a system to make sure he's covered when a winger is getting the better of him then that would be great , Some teams though he's going to give nightmares to , Pienaar is class , no matter where in midfield he plays , Disty is starting to look like another bargain , Moyes is going to have problems fitting Johhny , Jags  Disty and Felli into the same team , Beckford needs a bit more time to get  to realise he's playing alongside Premier League players , gives us much needed pace up front . Gueye not there yet needs time . , all  left foot , Jack Rodwell ... Class .
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

August 26, 2010, 05:43:01 AM
Reply #214

.Rimbo.

Mucha

Coleman Jagielka Heitinga Hibbert

Fellaini
Rodwell     Osman
Gueye                         Pienaar

Beckford

Everton 2-1 Huddersfield

Osman, Beckford.

2 away, Jagielka and Hibbert for Distin and Baines.

August 26, 2010, 05:57:57 AM
Reply #215

bluestevie

good performance tonight imo, glad to see beckford get off the mark, gutted johnny missed his pen though. for anyone calling huddersfield shite, you either didn't go or were sadly mislead wherever you caught the game as i thought they done well on the counter but the first pen seemed to knock the stuffing out of them, didn't realise that they had a man sent off for the second pen though. i guess it was missed as everyone was too busy chanting for heitinga to take it
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

August 26, 2010, 08:48:39 AM
Reply #216

slothzen

still no highlights anywhere?

August 26, 2010, 09:27:52 AM
Reply #217

slothzen

*sigh* "Not available in your area."

August 26, 2010, 05:05:03 PM
Reply #218

VBlue

Ah, some sense returns.  I refer mainly to comments regarding Gueye's performance and young Seamus Ramos.

These lads are clearly developing talents and nothing/little more at this stage.

Glad for Osman that he got a game in his preferred role and from reports did well and go on the score sheet.

Gutted for Heitinga - how bad does he want a goal for this club?  I know if Hibbert scores we riot, but if Heitinga scores, especially at Goodison we should blow the fucking roof (that we don't have) off!!!