October 23, 2019, 10:19:40 PM

Author Topic: Aston Villa v Everton  (Read 45975 times)

August 30, 2010, 12:03:55 AM
Reply #300

Amata

gather you have heared baout there fall out then si !

He's probably has and is being sarcastic.  What fallout?
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

August 30, 2010, 12:04:06 AM
Reply #301

everton.chris

I cant believe it still. What a difference Saha makes up front. We look better with him. Coleman was great coming on. Everyone played pretty well. Just couldn't score. had plenty of chances especially with the head.

3 games, 65% possession, 1 goal. We need a striker or 2

1 decent striker will do
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

August 30, 2010, 12:04:47 AM
Reply #302

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Then there is an individual to blame...David Moyes

Bullshit. We played fantastic. Hit the post, Friedel made some unbelieable saves, they blocked goalbound efforts, we missed headers, Rodwell and Jags missed good good chances. We were desperately unlucky and deserved all 3 points and today proved we just need to be more clinical in front of goal
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 30, 2010, 12:05:35 AM
Reply #303

matty1878

as much as we all want a striker., we wont get1 will we. " itl be a moyes quote wel go with what we have" or something
row u seat 167 park end

August 30, 2010, 12:06:00 AM
Reply #304

Gibbsy76

Poor start. But it was just one of those days at the end.

Worst start to the league in 11 years :(

We were unlucky, I think, but how many points have we lost because of fucking stupid mistakes?

August 30, 2010, 12:06:41 AM
Reply #305

everton.chris

Then there is an individual to blame...David Moyes

Bullshit. We played fantastic. Hit the post, Friedel made some unbelieable saves, they blocked goalbound efforts, we missed headers, Rodwell and Jags missed good good chances. We were desperately unlucky and deserved all 3 points and today proved we just need to be more clinical in front of goal

Which is still up to DM to sort out one way or another

August 30, 2010, 12:07:21 AM
Reply #306

.Rimbo.

I'm not Moyes' biggest fan but how you can blame him today is beyond me. He made some bold decisions, starting Beckford and Rodwell on the wing. Granted, Rodwell was quite anonymous but he showed bottle in not playing Osman there.

He even overlooked Bilyaletdinov (who has been quite poor lately) to play Rodwell, and then brought Coleman on instead of him for the right wing.

I thought a lot of the players played well as well. They got their goal and defended like lions, heroic performance from their point of view. Strange game, we were unlucky.

August 30, 2010, 12:07:57 AM
Reply #307

matty1878

only everton, can do this. u need a win so who do u play.. everton. u need a goal so who do u score against... everton..
row u seat 167 park end

August 30, 2010, 12:09:38 AM
Reply #308

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
This forum makes me fucking laugh.  Only this week people were clambering for Rodwell to play.  I have heard numerous people saying he should play right wing and when he does Moyes is a fuckwit for trying it.  If he had started with Osman there would have been murder.  He brought Coleman on at right wing (something everyone but me wanted to see) and switched an ineffective Beckford for the far more threatening looking Saha.  The only thing he didn't do was bring Bily on (and considering the stick people give him on here I am surprised that people all of a sudden see him as an answer). 

Honest of God what more do you want from the bloke. He and the team has received just criticism for the first two games but there was nothing he could of done about today IMO.  One thing I did notice is that the whole team have a nasty habit of playing the ball about a foot short of the player moving forward making them track back before they can move on.  Only Baines and Pienaar seem to know how to pass the ball in front of each other.

August 30, 2010, 12:10:08 AM
Reply #309

everton.chris

only everton, can do this. u need a win so who do u play.. everton. u need a goal so who do u score against... everton..

You need someone NOT to score against you, who do you play...Everton

August 30, 2010, 12:12:11 AM
Reply #310

everton.chris

This forum makes me fucking laugh.  Only this week people were clambering for Rodwell to play.  I have heard numerous people saying he should play right wing and when he does Moyes is a fuckwit for trying it.  If he had started with Osman there would have been murder.  He brought Coleman on at right wing (something everyone but me wanted to see) and switched an ineffective Beckford for the far more threatening looking Saha.  The only thing he didn't do was bring Bily on (and considering the stick people give him on here I am surprised that people all of a sudden see him as an answer). 

Honest of God what more do you want from the bloke. He and the team has received just criticism for the first two games but there was nothing he could of done about today IMO.  One thing I did notice is that the whole team have a nasty habit of playing the ball about a foot short of the player moving forward making them track back before they can move on.  Only Baines and Pienaar seem to know how to pass the ball in front of each other.

and we needed a goalscorer on and who was brought on Heitinger

August 30, 2010, 12:16:02 AM
Reply #311

Paul.

The balance of the team was all wrong today. I still cant get my head round Moyes playing Hibbert one side and Baines the other. It totally upsets the shape of the team.
Who lit the fuse on your tampon ?

August 30, 2010, 12:17:44 AM
Reply #312

.Rimbo.

Good post.

August 30, 2010, 12:19:18 AM
Reply #313

everton.chris

The balance of the team was all wrong today. I still cant get my head round Moyes playing Hibbert one side and Baines the other. It totally upsets the shape of the team.

I can't understand why Moyes brought Coleman on and left Hibbert on and then brought Heitinger on when we were 1-0 down, it's as if he is scared to field an attacking side in the Premiership

August 30, 2010, 12:21:31 AM
Reply #314

toffee_scot

and we needed a goalscorer on and who was brought on Heitinger

Indeed that was strange, I thought Hibbert did pretty well and got forward so I was surprised he was subbed off. And if Magaye is not ready to play regularly then surely Moyes could have at least put on Billy.