November 25, 2017, 02:49:40 AM

Author Topic: Next everton manager?  (Read 5708 times)

August 31, 2010, 04:07:34 PM
Reply #30

Jamokachi

great shout that

It's a terrible shout.

deCoubertin

August 31, 2010, 04:08:43 PM
Reply #31

bloody scally

Why on earth does anyone think Moyes would go to Villa? The only positive out of the resulting situation would be transfer funds. Think about it.

August 31, 2010, 04:25:59 PM
Reply #32

dekko

Why on earth does anyone think Moyes would go to Villa? The only positive out of the resulting situation would be transfer funds. Think about it.

Transfer funds? Does Villa have any money? Apart from Ireland, who came in this summer?
and why would he go just as the Transfer window closes, he is stuck with this team until the January when the transfer window opens again. even though we have no money, Moyes built Everton's team, and I think it is a pretty good one. To go to Villa and start over again, I really think it would be a mistake.

August 31, 2010, 04:30:18 PM
Reply #33

Danny

Transfer funds? Does Villa have any money? Apart from Ireland, who came in this summer?
and why would he go just as the Transfer window closes, he is stuck with this team until the January when the transfer window opens again. even though we have no money, Moyes built Everton's team, and I think it is a pretty good one. To go to Villa and start over again, I really think it would be a mistake.

The thing is with that aswell, he'd just be trying to sign all our players off us. I can't see him not wanting people like Arteta and Pienaar.

August 31, 2010, 04:49:02 PM
Reply #34

montanatoffeefan

As many rumors about Moyes and his successor today as any player.

The latest:
1045: Already a name in the frame for the Everton job if David Moyes goes to Villa. Steve Burley reports: "News floating around the top-flight Cambs Colts Leagues is that West Wratting Under-15s boss Keith Warnock has been contacted by the Goodison board with a view to taking the reins should Moyes depart. A lifelong Toffees fan, he would surely jump at the chance. His wife Jackie, also an Everton devotee, is quoted as saying: "The 18-man Wratting squad are unbeaten in pre-season and we knew this would create media attention. Keith is blue through and through and would be honoured to make the small step-up. It would mean more time away from home but I don't necessarily see that as a bad thing!" Warnock is expected to give his decision before he has his tea tonight." More on that as we get it.
Everton forever.

August 31, 2010, 05:03:08 PM
Reply #35

Haile GAZrselassie

[/quote]
As many rumors about Moyes and his successor today as any player.

The latest:
1045: Already a name in the frame for the Everton job if David Moyes goes to Villa. Steve Burley reports: "News floating around the top-flight Cambs Colts Leagues is that West Wratting Under-15s boss Keith Warnock has been contacted by the Goodison board with a view to taking the reins should Moyes depart. A lifelong Toffees fan, he would surely jump at the chance. His wife Jackie, also an Everton devotee, is quoted as saying: "The 18-man Wratting squad are unbeaten in pre-season and we knew this would create media attention. Keith is blue through and through and would be honoured to make the small step-up. It would mean more time away from home but I don't necessarily see that as a bad thing!" Warnock is expected to give his decision before he has his tea tonight." More on that as we get it.

lolol  lolol

I like it.

I wouldn't worry yourself too much though pal. The compensation package of 2 packets of fizz whizz and a couple of downpayments to the tooth fairy for when his sqaud start shedding milk teeth is way beyond what we can afford.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

August 31, 2010, 05:18:26 PM
Reply #36

montanatoffeefan

lolol  lolol

I like it.
I wouldn't worry yourself too much though pal. The compensation package of 2 packets of fizz whizz and a couple of downpayments to the tooth fairy for when his sqaud start shedding milk teeth is way beyond what we can afford.

Oh, it's a howler, isn't it. Ludicrous...unless Bill is going to sell everyone on the squad over 19 and bring in teenagers to replace them. And needs a new manager who can relate to them.
Everton forever.

August 31, 2010, 06:00:00 PM
Reply #37

BlueSte

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The Black Watch

August 31, 2010, 09:22:08 PM
Reply #38

Ong-Timus Prime

MON's transfer record is appalling.
Not that we need to worry as we don't have any money for him to spend anyway.
if you know yer history...

August 31, 2010, 09:28:03 PM
Reply #39

Cantoffie

ex toffee slaven bilic
Only option for me...

but kenwright will have L. Sanchez in his office right away if moyes leaves
My cup runeth over with blood, but not wine.

August 31, 2010, 09:32:45 PM
Reply #40

Cantoffie

Graeme Sharp, 'cause he's a mad genius.  ;)

Realistically, I'd bet Alan Irvine, ably assisted by the living, breathing finger himself, Phil Neville.
I think the generall census here has led me to belive that people think he will do less damage off the pitch than on it.
My cup runeth over with blood, but not wine.

September 01, 2010, 03:53:17 AM
Reply #41

BlueDan

The answer is obvious:  Big Dunc.

Get the big lad back and he'll get the lads pumped up like no-one else. we'll get behind him and hey presto: Keegan effect!

Come on, who wouln't want to give Dunc a go?

September 01, 2010, 03:55:53 AM
Reply #42

Father Mcnulty

I like Moyes, but I'm not overly concerned as to whether he stays or goes.

I like him as a person, or at least how he comes across on the tv, but as a manager, the job he has done in the past has been fantastic, but the job he has done over the last 12 months has been fairly poor.

We have no Europe, and 1 solitary point from average opposition in our first 3 games. The next step for Moyes is to regain Europa status, and break down the door of the top 4. I don't think he has it in him to do it anymore, so if he leaves, thanks for the great job, and good luck. If he stays, then buck up and let's get back to winning ways.

Everton are bigger than any one man.

September 01, 2010, 03:57:09 AM
Reply #43

blue for you

it will be no joke when moyes does fuck off to another club that will give him
a few quid  to buy players for the club

September 01, 2010, 03:59:49 AM
Reply #44

BlueDan

I like Moyes, but I'm not overly concerned as to whether he stays or goes.

I like him as a person, or at least how he comes across on the tv, but as a manager, the job he has done in the past has been fantastic, but the job he has done over the last 12 months has been fairly poor.

We have no Europe, and 1 solitary point from average opposition in our first 3 games. The next step for Moyes is to regain Europa status, and break down the door of the top 4. I don't think he has it in him to do it anymore, so if he leaves, thanks for the great job, and good luck. If he stays, then buck up and let's get back to winning ways.

Everton are bigger than any one man.

Maybe Moyes hasn't got it in him, who the hell else does? Who - working with the constraints Moyes works under - would do a better job?