July 21, 2017, 03:47:51 PM

Author Topic: [News]Everton agree Belfodil deal  (Read 10112 times)

January 12, 2017, 02:26:42 AM
Reply #30

Bluedylan

Intrigued by this one. Looking forward to seeing him play.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

deCoubertin

January 12, 2017, 02:35:50 AM
Reply #31

Major Clanger

At worst, he'll fill the gaping void left by the departure of Niasse.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

January 12, 2017, 02:37:27 AM
Reply #32

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Intrigued by this one. Looking forward to seeing him play.

Same.  I can't say I've ever seen him play so I'm not going to judge him, but I'm sure that Koeman / Walsh or whoever have seen something worth taking a chance on.  They're not going to buy him for a laugh, or if he's worse than Kone or whatever are they?

January 12, 2017, 02:41:32 AM
Reply #33

Bluedylan

Same.  I can't say I've ever seen him play so I'm not going to judge him, but I'm sure that Koeman / Walsh or whoever have seen something worth taking a chance on.  They're not going to buy him for a laugh, or if he's worse than Kone or whatever are they?

People are constantly asking for Walsh to stop going after Prem targets and pull a couple of unusual ones out to prove his worth. Then he does and people go 'sounds shit' without having watched him play. As you say, give him a fair chance, watch how he plays and judge based on that.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

January 12, 2017, 02:41:45 AM
Reply #34

Goughie

Strange move this-bit of a journeyman already...and only 24. He's had 2 free transfers...im worried by him! If its 10m...some saying 4m now...id rather spend the 10m on Berahino. And he isnt even in Algerias ACON squad.
Im not the best, but im in the top 1!

January 12, 2017, 02:51:43 AM
Reply #35

Ridge

10 in 21 isn't a bad return, especially if contributing in other ways. But it looked like it was 6 headers, a free kick, a penalty and a couple of bungles, including 1 where he kicks into the bar and back into his face at first attempt from 2 yards.

Sounds like he's a hard working player, who plays as a target man off the front. He also runs like he has borrowed someone elses legs.

January 12, 2017, 02:55:24 AM
Reply #36

Paddockoldie

I think Berahino would be great for us.. attitude issue? yet we're linked with Depay???

January 12, 2017, 02:55:33 AM
Reply #37

Redartin

We never ever really replaced Traore, did we?
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

January 12, 2017, 03:03:56 AM
Reply #38

ally2

Some nice goals in there and looks very strong. About time. We are a bunch of right pussies.

Love the near post header.

January 12, 2017, 03:05:48 AM
Reply #39

Major Clanger

Strange move this-bit of a journeyman already...and only 24. He's had 2 free transfers...im worried by him! If its 10m...some saying 4m now...id rather spend the 10m on Berahino. And he isnt even in Algerias ACON squad.

Neither was Mahrez, when Leicester signed him.

And one of his 2 free transfers was due to Parma going bust, hardly his fault.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

January 12, 2017, 03:58:55 AM
Reply #40

chang

Bollocks to being a defender with Rom and Belfodil bearing down on you ...... both can leave the pens to Bainsy mind.

January 12, 2017, 04:05:04 AM
Reply #41

sam of the south

Some nice goals in there and looks very strong. About time. We are a bunch of right pussies.

Love the near post header.

Yeah, some good ones there, and that header was indeed the tits 🙌

They were 4-5 years ago, though, so I hope he's got some confidence back after a nomadic and nondescript time of it since this video.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 12, 2017, 04:22:06 AM
Reply #42

howard1334

People are constantly asking for Walsh to stop going after Prem targets and pull a couple of unusual ones out to prove his worth. Then he does and people go 'sounds shit' without having watched him play. As you say, give him a fair chance, watch how he plays and judge based on that.

I am hopeful that he turns good, and that he is just the sort of Walsh buy that we were asking for. However, his strike rate is pretty abysmal, and it is a reasonable cause for concern. We will have to see. I have some faith in Walsh and Co., and am hopeful he will turn out to be a solid buy. Just not as hopeful as I would like to be.

January 12, 2017, 04:43:14 AM
Reply #43

howard1334

Yeah, some good ones there, and that header was indeed the tits 🙌

They were 4-5 years ago, though, so I hope he's got some confidence back after a nomadic and nondescript time of it since this video.

He seems to score a lot of headers. He scored several for Parma, and if you check out the video of his goals this season, like half or more of them are headers too. That is certainly a positive. I feel like we don't convert from set pieces as often as we should. Part of that is down to poor delivery, but I also think we don't really have that many great headers of the ball.

January 12, 2017, 04:45:20 AM
Reply #44

BlueBeagle

Berahino is a Grade A twat.

I'd sooner risk paying 10m for this lad than get Berahino on a free.