November 21, 2017, 12:40:45 PM

Author Topic: lot of cxxxxs on this site......  (Read 4872 times)

September 03, 2010, 07:47:51 AM
Read 4872 times

5yeararteta

I am from Kent and moved to Liverpool to watch Everton so I know Iím not from Liverpool but feel Iím just as much as fan than most....however iv read this site for years now, and I canít work out why there are so many dicks that post comments .  itís a forum so itís there so we can discuss and debate diverse topics on Everton. Consequently you donít have to agree with each other, but no need for stupid arguments. Some of the comments make me laugh and just waste space like children arguing. in the end we all want same thing just think surly itís easy to just debate and use the site for what its intended for...  not you prick this or you cock that. Well that rant over, Iím going to get abused for this now lol.

deCoubertin

September 03, 2010, 07:54:12 AM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
It's a forum. It happens.

Go on though, name and shame.

September 03, 2010, 07:56:46 AM
Reply #2

5yeararteta

haha i wont name and shame they no who they are!!!!

September 03, 2010, 08:57:46 AM
Reply #3

nomorechang

RIP
I am from Kent and moved to Liverpool to watch Everton so I know Iím not from Liverpool but feel Iím just as much as fan than most....however iv read this site for years now, and I canít work out why there are so many dicks that post comments .  itís a forum so itís there so we can discuss and debate diverse topics on Everton. Consequently you donít have to agree with each other, but no need for stupid arguments. Some of the comments make me laugh and just waste space like children arguing. in the end we all want same thing just think surly itís easy to just debate and use the site for what its intended for...  not you prick this or you cock that. Well that rant over, Iím going to get abused for this now lol.
I'm one of the most mild mannered people you are ever likely to meet , I always have been .... until it comes to Everton , I can and do often get irrational when I hear people critisice them even if sometimes I do agree slightly in what they say ... I put it down to being a teenage in the 1970's when the Shite were winning everything and our only achievement after 1970 was a league cup final .. I had to be very thick skinned then and would celebate every little thing like Latch's 30 goals or McKenzie taking the piss out of Tommy Smith in a Derby  ... I still do it now and hate ANYONE putting us down , then kissing Kenwrights arse and telling me how great he is in the same breath slagging Moyes off for not buying Di Maria or Arjen Robben
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

September 03, 2010, 02:34:15 PM
Reply #4

Connavar

It's mostly because people can't back their points of view up with rational conversation if they come across people who disagree with them. They revert to name calling. It's sad but it happens.

September 03, 2010, 03:38:39 PM
Reply #5

Batley

I detect a slight sense of hypocrisy in the title of this thread. However, I do agree that there are some people who seem incapable of having a discussion without trading insults when someone has a difference of opinion.

September 03, 2010, 04:24:26 PM
Reply #6

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Dissapointed now, thought this was another one for me..
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

September 03, 2010, 05:29:13 PM
Reply #7

montanatoffeefan

I am from Kent and moved to Liverpool to watch Everton so I know I’m not from Liverpool but feel I’m just as much as fan than most....however iv read this site for years now, and I can’t work out why there are so many dicks that post comments .  it’s a forum so it’s there so we can discuss and debate diverse topics on Everton. Consequently you don’t have to agree with each other, but no need for stupid arguments. Some of the comments make me laugh and just waste space like children arguing. in the end we all want same thing just think surly it’s easy to just debate and use the site for what its intended for...  not you prick this or you cock that. Well that rant over, I’m going to get abused for this now lol.

Silly prick. Shut the fuck up....just kidding, mate.
Everton forever.

September 03, 2010, 06:16:54 PM
Reply #8

5yeararteta

Silly prick. Shut the fuck up....just kidding, mate.
hahahahha

September 03, 2010, 06:39:02 PM
Reply #9

Blue Dragon Curry & Chips

Southern Tw*T...

Only joshing me ol' china...

September 03, 2010, 06:45:43 PM
Reply #10

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
are there too many xxxxs in the title?

Simply simply lovely

September 03, 2010, 07:06:35 PM
Reply #11

Bibby

What word could you possibly have hidden with the x's?

September 03, 2010, 07:15:33 PM
Reply #12

5yeararteta

September 03, 2010, 07:36:52 PM
Reply #13

Bibby

still wrong, and why would you hide that word

September 03, 2010, 07:41:07 PM
Reply #14

Jamokachi

You can't swear in thread titles.