November 24, 2017, 09:05:09 PM

Author Topic: lot of cxxxxs on this site......  (Read 4873 times)

September 03, 2010, 07:43:45 PM
Reply #15

Tinga

deCoubertin

September 03, 2010, 09:02:28 PM
Reply #16

Ridge

Chicks, champs or cheers.  :woohoo:

September 03, 2010, 11:20:19 PM
Reply #17

Blue Strider

September 04, 2010, 04:37:44 AM
Reply #18

.Rimbo.

I am from Kent and moved to Liverpool to watch Everton so I know Iím not from Liverpool but feel Iím just as much as fan than most....however iv read this site for years now, and I canít work out why there are so many dicks that post comments .  itís a forum so itís there so we can discuss and debate diverse topics on Everton. Consequently you donít have to agree with each other, but no need for stupid arguments. Some of the comments make me laugh and just waste space like children arguing. in the end we all want same thing just think surly itís easy to just debate and use the site for what its intended for...  not you prick this or you cock that. Well that rant over, Iím going to get abused for this now lol.

You prick this. You cock that. Of course you're going to get fucking abused you arse!

Messing babs, 2k10 ;) This forum's better than most for rational debate mate. Look at others and there's a lot more name-calling.

September 04, 2010, 04:42:52 AM
Reply #19

Gash

Global Moderator
You prick this. You cock that. Of course you're going to get fucking abused you arse!

Messing babs, 2k10 ;) This forum's better than most for rational debate mate. Look at others and there's a lot more name-calling.

To be fair, there isn't to much of the name calling. ILB and Verm get it a bit, but that's understandable.  ;) and hazon called me a dickhead last week, which is nice, but other than that there's not to much of it and when there is it tends to be from occasional posters as opposed to regular members. I've never bothered with other forums, this place does me fine, I couldn't be bothered reading the same debates on different forums.

September 04, 2010, 06:25:35 PM
Reply #20

everton-4-ever

and the winner of the most pointless thread award is......................

its a forum pal go's withe territory
do to the man as the man would to you but do it first!!

September 04, 2010, 06:34:38 PM
Reply #21

BigWoodenSpoon

Bit hypocritical isn't it?  A thread calling people cxxxxx's for calling people cxxxxx's!

September 04, 2010, 08:40:53 PM
Reply #22

Father Mcnulty

The grass isn't any greener with other Everton forums. I think there's too much ad stuff going on here really which is annoying, but most of the lads seem ok. Even the admin seems ok, and one of the lads, unlike some sites where they play God a bit too much.

Kipper is a joke in every sense so I don't ever bother reading that forum. Admins couldn't give a rats ass as long as they're making money.

Grandoldteam is too cliquey with a select few overpowering everyone else. Loads of good lads have left now. Good if you're a yank though as lots posting.

606evertonians really nice to post on but can be a bit slow. Older lads so no knobbies on there really.

Toffeetalk is a bit dead on it's feet. Friendly enough forum and not too many dicks but some good lads gone.

September 04, 2010, 09:08:31 PM
Reply #23

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I dont notice the ads on here. They must know I'm skint as fuck.

September 04, 2010, 09:12:55 PM
Reply #24

Father Mcnulty

I dont notice the ads on here. They must know I'm skint as fuck.

Is that you in your sig?

September 04, 2010, 09:23:28 PM
Reply #25

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Is that you in your sig?

No mate, it's a alternate movie poster for the film Monsters and it's my flavour of the month (film version). A horror by a guy called Gareth Edwards made for $15,000. Mostly improvised dialogue which I find really cool and really looking forward to seeing it.

September 05, 2010, 12:50:35 AM
Reply #26

fubarruk

and the winner of the most pointless thread award is......................

its a forum pal go's withe territory

I wouldn't say it's the most pointless, far too many candidates for that coveted honour!

Although if awards went out for the most hypocritical...

September 05, 2010, 12:51:26 AM
Reply #27

Father Mcnulty

No mate, it's a alternate movie poster for the film Monsters and it's my flavour of the month (film version). A horror by a guy called Gareth Edwards made for $15,000. Mostly improvised dialogue which I find really cool and really looking forward to seeing it.

Your sig has changed now lol. Nevermind.  :thumbsup:

September 06, 2010, 06:50:02 AM
Reply #28

5yeararteta

Bit hypocritical isn't it?  A thread calling people cxxxxx's for calling people cxxxxx's!
if you cant beat them join them me old son!i explained what i wanted to say