November 21, 2017, 05:16:58 AM

Author Topic: man u tickets  (Read 1311 times)

September 05, 2010, 05:28:59 AM
Read 1311 times

5yeararteta

Just wondered if anyone could help - I need 2 tickets for the man u game. I havenít been to any games this season as I move back to Liverpool on the 10th. Do you know when they go on general sale? Or do you have to be a membership or attended one game etc. cheers

deCoubertin

September 05, 2010, 05:32:57 AM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator

September 05, 2010, 05:36:00 AM
Reply #2

5yeararteta

when i click on am i eligible for a ticket this come up STHs,memebers or 1 or more game?or does that mean nothing

September 05, 2010, 06:26:01 AM
Reply #3

Bily No Pace

need to have purchase history from the last 3 years.
Bily No Pace has no signature

September 05, 2010, 06:38:27 AM
Reply #4

5yeararteta

o quality thats alrite then

September 05, 2010, 08:48:23 PM
Reply #5

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

Serioulsy?

How could you possibly attract new fans that way?
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

September 05, 2010, 08:50:24 PM
Reply #6

Alanvideo

As mentioned on earlier threads ,the club for reasons only known to themselves ,have put extra restrictions on this game .It means you can only buy one ticket per person so its difficult to get 2 sat together. If I was I would go in person to the ground and try for yourself ,take someone else with you and get the next seat. Everton make it so difficult to get tickets ,you'd think there was excess demand. There are plenty of seats left but most are obstructed views.
I managed to get 3 tickets for Newcastle no bother. :headbang:
We are special ,we are Everton.

September 05, 2010, 08:53:54 PM
Reply #7

Alanvideo

Serioulsy?

How could you possibly attract new fans that way?
..........from what I understand it's only for the Manure game and possibly the shite. At the last Manure game when we won 3-1 ,there were about 20 Irish manure behind us in the main stand and they were led out by stewards in the 2nd half.
We are special ,we are Everton.