October 14, 2019, 08:57:04 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Manchester United  (Read 44090 times)

September 11, 2010, 08:45:59 PM
Reply #15

dunkster

distin was poor today. looks sluggish and an accident waiting to happen.

moyes its fucking simple - play the yak with cahill behind him. arteta and fellaini in middle, coleman right back and heitinga for distin.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

September 11, 2010, 08:46:37 PM
Reply #16

dunkster

did anyone else bolt their load when arteta equalised?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

September 11, 2010, 08:48:37 PM
Reply #17

dunkster

fucking hell lads -WHAT happened at the end after the corner that distin gave away at 3-3???
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

September 11, 2010, 09:10:17 PM
Reply #18

dunkster

fucking strange feeling i am having. feel like we won the game.

osman and hibbert need to be replaced.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

September 11, 2010, 09:12:40 PM
Reply #19

dunkster

the yak needs game time for fitness and chances to score. play him and replace him when he is tired (around 60 mins) with beckford to make his own impact.
we need the yak he IS VERY good you know.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

September 11, 2010, 09:15:29 PM
Reply #20

dunkster

yeah but you all championed distin last game and said jagielka was the weak link.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

September 11, 2010, 09:31:46 PM
Reply #21

dunkster

he plays well with the yak. mainly because the yak demands a lot of attention from the centre backs and free's up space for cahill. Play them together.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]