October 15, 2019, 06:12:04 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Manchester United  (Read 44100 times)

September 11, 2010, 08:50:50 PM
Read 44100 times

montanatoffeefan

That was slightly exciting, that ref blowing then was highly dubious.

Fuck dubious. That was fucking egregious and scandalous. The three minutes wasn't even up yet, was it? Imagine if Jags shot had gone in...then Atkinson runs up to wave it off. Would have been a riot as surely as following a Hibbert hatrick. 
Everton forever.

September 11, 2010, 08:52:16 PM
Reply #1

montanatoffeefan

I clapped my hands so hard, think I might have sprained my favourite hand.

I've done that before...but not from clapping.
Everton forever.

September 11, 2010, 08:57:48 PM
Reply #2

montanatoffeefan

Unbelivable. Although strangely I always thought we were going to come back into it.

You should grab a crystal ball and open up a shop then. That's an astonishing bit of prognosticating considering how far out of it we looked.

Everton forever.

September 11, 2010, 09:05:41 PM
Reply #3

montanatoffeefan

Anyone else pissed off (with moyes/ref), yet still smiling from ear to ear? Odd feeling this.

Completely. Love the man, and will defend him against almost any attack. But I don't think I could defend Moyes any better right now than Distin and Baines did our goal today. There were times in the second half when I wanted to do to Moyes what he wanted to do to Atkinson after the final whistle.

He really needs to get it right for the next game.
Everton forever.

September 11, 2010, 09:10:42 PM
Reply #4

montanatoffeefan

i thought yak was pretty good when he came on so hopefully he continues that

This. Yak brings so much more to the attack than just scoring goals. That hold up and pass off he did was brilliant. Can't wait to see him starting again. Be nice if Victor got back soon, too.
Everton forever.

September 11, 2010, 09:21:00 PM
Reply #5

montanatoffeefan

I know it was one of those weird football feelings that something will play out a certain way you and after the fact you regret not betting on it. But if I had I'm sure it never would have happened.

Doesn't everyone get those from time to time? :)

Yeah, but I'm usually about 20 quid the poorer for it.

I think I would have turned down 100-1 odds for us getting a point out of today after they scored their third.
Everton forever.