September 16, 2019, 04:02:02 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Manchester United  (Read 43145 times)

September 07, 2010, 12:10:49 AM
Read 43145 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
In a race to be fit, according to reports this morning.
If it's a race for anything he is probably going to re-injure himself.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 11, 2010, 10:11:02 PM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
United ere dangerous with the ball but the number of chances we squandered today was unreal. I thought Cahill was very good, held up the ball and brought Pienaar into it who was MOM. Hibbert was good again, Osman, as good as he gets sadly on the right.
Fellaini bossed midfield once played there. Howard superb but again, just 2 points thrown away I reckon
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 12, 2010, 09:47:11 AM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Well, that was a bit of a roller coaster. Gutted for everyone that left early.  :snigger:

I thought we played well in the main, but we still have a problem in the final third of the pitch, all the nice passing leads to no end product,

You picked a good one to go to Gash. Hope you enjoyed it.

As for the comment, ILB must be thrilled, we almost Arsenal