September 22, 2019, 07:33:24 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester City  (Read 37350 times)

January 13, 2017, 06:52:53 PM
Read 37350 times

Rodenplav64

I think they are actually quite vulnerable. They defend with even less players than an RM team.

Play aggressively against these and we could get a win. I think we'll lose though.

True . I would give Mirallas the job of chasing down Stones and the goalie for the first half . When he is fucked bring on Lennon or Valencia to do the same . Don't give them any time what so ever on the ball . Lukaku can amble around till his chance comes .

January 15, 2017, 06:08:32 PM
Reply #1

Rodenplav64

Looking forward to see how Scneiderlin and Barkley get on . Also hoping against hope that a mobile midfielder brings about some movement in Lukaku . The other thing is that if Lukaku just strolls around I can't wait for Koemann to have the option to sub him .

January 16, 2017, 02:46:26 PM
Reply #2

Rodenplav64

First time we have done it for 90 mins this season and against a quality side where a lack of concentration cost you dear . City are not shit and the concentration needed against a team that has 70% possession and the likes of Silva , De Bruyne and Aguero is immense . Davies is going to be some player and the way he got back on his feet after his lung buster to score made me smile ( no mean feet ) . Lookmans goal just made me laugh as it came from a Stones error and he looks like Arnold off Different Strokes . Credit like someone else said to Funes Mori and Robles who had excellent games although it was the first faultless team performance this season . Loved Koemann standing over Otamendi and laughing as well ( even Otamendi thought it was funny ) . A great game and I really hope we take the same attitude into games against lesser teams . I could even see myself becoming positive about Everton again .

January 16, 2017, 02:55:15 PM
Reply #3

Rodenplav64