October 15, 2019, 08:03:02 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester City  (Read 37998 times)

January 13, 2017, 05:56:07 PM
Read 37998 times

Robioto

I think this will be a narrow loss or a score draw. City are a good side but extremely predictable under Guardiola, if we work hard enough pressing from the front (especially that numpty keeper and Stones) we are good enough to get a result. Going to miss Gana though, I think Schniderlin will start.

January 15, 2017, 06:48:05 PM
Reply #1

Robioto

Has Del played his last game for the club? Not even on the bench.

I really hope Lookman comes on, can't wait to see him play.

January 15, 2017, 08:32:04 PM
Reply #2

Robioto

This is going to be a horrible half to watch isn't it?

January 15, 2017, 08:50:05 PM
Reply #3

Robioto

Clattenberg really is a cunt

January 15, 2017, 09:30:21 PM
Reply #4

Robioto

It doesn't get much better than that does it? Whole team was superb, Davies class and Lookman getting a goal. I can't remember being this happy with a performance. What a superb game and it sticks another nail in that fraud Guardiola.

January 15, 2017, 09:36:33 PM
Reply #5

Robioto

Great seeing Stones cock up as well. :)

January 15, 2017, 09:47:22 PM
Reply #6

Robioto

I have to say I didn't see that on the telly.

Kicked the ball at Coleman for Lookmans goal .

January 15, 2017, 10:10:47 PM
Reply #7

Robioto

Did sky just not show a koeman interview?

Nope, Sky more interested in that overrated clown.

January 15, 2017, 11:36:37 PM
Reply #8

Robioto

He was immense today. I remember in the reverse fixture when Koeman dropped him, people were worrying about what effect it will have on Ross. I think this game gives the answer. He was dropped because Koeman realised that without the ball he was completely useless, and we were going to be for long spells without it against City. Today was completely different, he closed down, he harassed, he tackled AND when he got the ball, he did what we know he can do.

Just seen the Sky rating, they gave him a 6, the joint lowest they gave an Everton player. Either they are blind or have an agenda.

January 16, 2017, 07:29:47 PM
Reply #9

Robioto

On BlueMoon their post match thread (Which was started when Davies scored) is 116 pages long!!!

That's a lot of angry mancs

Ha just read a bit of this. Rarely read opposition forums but I'm still enjoying yesterdays result and want to continue that enjoyment while having my lunch at work. :) In the main from what I read most posts are pretty sensible (and reminicent of the Leicester thread in some cases!).

Although one poster said that not one of our players would get in the City team, which got me thinking, he is wrong, I'd suggest at least 4 of our back 5 (including GK) and Gana would get in thier team and maybe Rom.